shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring On Ebay 1.11 CT VS2 Round Check it out

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Daisyma02

Rough_Rock
Just a note to let everyone know that I have Decided to Post the Platinum Ring on Ebay #2611545509 it is a Great Deal. This was a suggestion given on here. I had a friend list it because I don''t have feedback. She is a Power Seller and insisted on taking it in herself to get it Re apparsed by a GIA certified Gemologist before she would agreed to list it. This is the Genuine thing with 2 appraisals and original Receipts from Mayors Jewelers fot about $13000. Any thoughts on this would be great, is my price to high? To Low? Thanks For Looking

andrea

Shiny_Rock
I didn't look at your listing (yet), but if you've listed it for the $13000, chances are you won't even get a hit.
I'm a frequent ebayer, and even if I see something dirt cheap, I want to go "dust" cheap if you know what I mean.
People have a hard time buying from ebay for that amount. There have been so many dishonest people, that the honest ones have a hard time selling "good" products.
Good luck though!
1.gif

andrea

Shiny_Rock
Sorry
sad.gif

Should have looked first. You have a good price on the ring. Lets just hope someone else sees it as such
appl.gif

Tarams

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty ring, good luck!

And I like that "dust cheap" comment, LOL!!!!
twirl.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great price!! I would think you could definitely get some bids on that thing!!

Two suggestions:

1) In the description the round stone is first referred to as an H and then in the next sentence it says G instead. Would advise to clarify that to either H or G..whatever the true color is...as someone might think..oh they don't know what they are talking about when it might just be an honest mistake.

2) If you or your seller friend have the table and depth info, I would list it along with fluor, culet, and dimensions of the stone. If someone is serious about purchasing and has been doing a little research such as on Pricescope, they will be very interested to see what sort of 'cut' this stone is. If you have the crown and pav angle as well I would list those. The most information you can give on a purchase of this magnitude would be rewarded down the road I think. If someone is not interesting the t/d/c/p info then they just won't read it! But people who are familiar with it would appreciate you making it easy on them to compare.

3) Of course I didn't look at this while I was on the page but since I'm here I'll post just in case...is there a GIA cert or similar with this stone? If so I would also list a picture of that along with all the other pictures of the stone/ring, so that someone who was bidding could be sure that there is a cert along with the stone. Or list the appraisal or similar.

Otherwise, great job, the ring looks beautiful, I love the picture that captures some of the sparkle the best. Good luck!

Daisyma02

Rough_Rock
Thanks Mara! The color grading was a typo and was suppose the be H not a G. A honest Mistake and I am so glad you pointed that out. I also added the Measurements of the Diamond. Its not a Certified Diamond but I know that it would help if it was. Like stated in the action it has it's original Receipts and a appraisel from Mayors.
I think this is Listed " Dust Cheap" with a $3800 starting bid. I do agree that people on Ebay are looking for a Real Bargain. Thanks for all the Help and Compliments.
Your ring is very Beautiful Mara and Congratulations! I am sure you will wear it with Pride! It's got Fire!

Daisyma02

Rough_Rock
This Ring Ends Tommorow Night. Someone's Going to get a Great Deal." DUST CHEAP" Thanks For Looking

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results