shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring Insurance Advice, Please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
Hmm, I didn''t realize JM has a replacement not cash out policy. I went custom, so I hope they wouldn''t have a problem with me replacing it w/ a custom.

I have yet to use my policy, fortunately, but it''s been smooth sailing so far. What is the difference between JM and Gemshield?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/13/2009 4:59:23 PM
Author: litebrite
Hmm, I didn''t realize JM has a replacement not cash out policy. I went custom, so I hope they wouldn''t have a problem with me replacing it w/ a custom.

I have yet to use my policy, fortunately, but it''s been smooth sailing so far. What is the difference between JM and Gemshield?

Custom isn''t a problem. You would be able to get the exact same ring remade if you wanted (and by the same person too). When I damaged my ring (which wasn''t custom) and I had to file a claim with JM, my second ring was custom made and it was very smooth sailing.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/13/2009 4:59:23 PM
Author: litebrite

Lower premiums with Gemshield. I pay $425 for $50,000. My ring''s inflated appraisal was close to $80,000, but I was able to decide how much insurance I wanted to purchase, which is nice option in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results