shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring Idea/Halo question

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have 5.2mm round diamond that I want to put a halo of Paraiba tourmaline around, what size melee would look best?

Is there a program out there that I can play with that will let me use different size melee to see comparison?

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know about specific Windows-based applications but I have an iPad Pro and iPen, and I use an adobe application on it to mock up ideas for settings, etc. If you’ve seen me mock up things for folks on here, that’s what I use, and it has more than paid for itself by saving me from having a bunch of CAD fees and/or settings made that I might end up not liking.

If you post pics & specs of the diamond and some example settings, I am happy to play with some options and post them for you.

peanutgang

Rough_Rock
I don’t know about specific Windows-based applications but I have an iPad Pro and iPen, and I use an adobe application on it to mock up ideas for settings, etc. If you’ve seen me mock up things for folks on here, that’s what I use, and it has more than paid for itself by saving me from having a bunch of CAD fees and/or settings made that I might end up not liking.

If you post pics & specs of the diamond and some example settings, I am happy to play with some options and post them for you.

I am just seeing this forum and post and would very much appreciate you showing me what a 1.1mm halo and 1.7mm halo would like around a 1.71 carat oval center stone! I just want a small outline around the center stone that sparkles more than shows metal. Any suggestions? I LOVE this ring and I am trying to figure out the size of the diamonds in the halo. Screen Shot 2020-01-14 at 9.39.14 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 10.05.05 PM.png

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@peanutgang do you have a link to the ring you can post?

peanutgang

Rough_Rock

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results