shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring HELP...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

crm

Rough_Rock
I am new to this forum and to searching for a setting. It seems a lot if not all are very well educated and have a lot of great ideas on this site... so I wanted to see if someone can help me find a setting for my soon to be fiance. She is a ring size 5 (stone will be 1.25 - 1.3 carats G color VS1)... looking for pave (not micro) thin band and she has mentioned she would like it to look "dainty" on her finger... I am assuming 2.0 - 2.5 mm band would be good...but looking for some feedback. Any help and directions would be great...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/25/2009 10:20:56 PM
Author:crm
I am new to this forum and to searching for a setting. It seems a lot if not all are very well educated and have a lot of great ideas on this site... so I wanted to see if someone can help me find a setting for my soon to be fiance. She is a ring size 5 (stone will be 1.25 - 1.3 carats G color VS1)... looking for pave (not micro) thin band and she has mentioned she would like it to look ''dainty'' on her finger... I am assuming 2.0 - 2.5 mm band would be good...but looking for some feedback. Any help and directions would be great...
Welcome!

Check out these vendors for settings

www.whiteflash.com

www.goodoldgold.com

www.pearlmansjewelers.com

www.highperformancediamonds.com

www.jamesallen.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results