shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring HELP...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

crm

Rough_Rock
I am new to this forum and to searching for a setting. It seems a lot if not all are very well educated and have a lot of great ideas on this site... so I wanted to see if someone can help me find a setting for my soon to be fiance. She is a ring size 5 (stone will be 1.25 - 1.3 carats G color VS1)... looking for pave (not micro) thin band and she has mentioned she would like it to look "dainty" on her finger... I am assuming 2.0 - 2.5 mm band would be good...but looking for some feedback. Any help and directions would be great...

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
You might actually post your request in Rocky Talky....this thread is mainly for people to show finished rings and such. In Rocky Talky, people ask for help/advice in choosing diamonds, settings, etc.

Good luck! :)

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
Have you seen this setting. Many ppl here have it if you do a search it looks sooo beautiful in real life. Its very dainty.

This thread has some really great pics of the mounting

crm

Rough_Rock
Thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results