shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Got a beautiful round brilliant, 1.62 carat, SI1 clarity/J color, set in platinum engagement ring for sale! The setting is a one of a kind and is included in the price quoted, which also includes wedding band(s).

Engagement ring measurement: 7.46-7.54x4.69, depth: 62.5%, table: 58%, girdle: med to slightly thick; faceted, culet: none, polish: very good, symmetry: good, fluorescence: medium blue, w/ MINIMAL INCLUSIONS.

GIA report #: 11827407 (engagement ring) purchased from Mervis Diamonds in Bethesda, MD in 2002.

In addition, I have already purchased wedding rings. The "hers" is a wrap that is approx 1 ct total weight and the "his" is a standard band (no diamonds). I will include the engagement ring as well as his & her wedding bands for $7,800. All rings have their original papers and the engagement ring can be traded to the original dealer for a full 100% credit towards an upgrade.

J BROWN

Rough_Rock
What did you pay for the rings? I am willing to discuss if you call 571.243.5941

J BROWN

Rough_Rock
In my excitement about this prospect, I forgot to mention that I live in the DC area. Would really appreciate seeing/hearing more about the rings.

jtravis1

Rough_Rock
hey man! sorry it took SOOO LONG to respond. i wrote down your number and will give you a ring once things are a little more defined here.
j travis

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results