shape
carat
color
clarity

ring doppelganger (or my art deco ring with a round)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kschmid5

Rough_Rock
Hi all- here''s my engagement ring... art deco with a asscher diamond.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/1-2-way-decent-picture-of-my-e-ring.46134/

Here''s the other ring, off the Isreal Rose website (NY estate jeweler) - take a peek around thier site, they have some fabulous pieces.

http://www.newyorkestatejewelry.com/item.cfm?int_item_id=1788&category_id=3

Uncanny, no? Actually, the setting is exactly the same, down to the tiny engraving on the sides.
But notice that this seller is marking the ring as Edwardian, while I was told by multiple people that it is Art Deco style.

Also- this just shows me that if and when I upgrade, I''ll be sticking with my asscher cut, instead of switching over to a round.

What do you all think?

~ Kristine

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
I like yours better. The asscher provides a better contrast. Not impressed w/ the round.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don''t get me wrong, I''d take the one with the round stone if someone gave it to me (
2.gif
), but I definitely prefer yours!

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/6/2006 9:33:56 AM
Author: Dee*Jay
Don''t get me wrong, I''d take the one with the round stone if someone gave it to me (
2.gif
), but I definitely prefer yours!

Um yeah.. I definately wouldn''t say NO to it! Then again.. there are not many eyeclean, good cut diamonds I would say no to!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like your ring better too.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think they''re both beautiful! But it''s kinda good fortune to be able to see other options you could entertain later, yet still conclude that yours is the best. That way, you don''t have to make the mistake only to be disappointed.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I like yours better as well, it compliments the setting the most!!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results