shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring Cleaning: Show me your Before/After pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SpareMyWallet

Shiny_Rock
I''ve read so much about the Jet Jewel steamer and ultrasonic cleaning devices. How well do they work? Show me your before after photos!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am betting we are all so obsessed with our rings that no one has a before picture because we never let them get dirty!!!
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
I''m sorry, I don''t have a pic but I have the jewel jet and overall like it for minor cleaning... if I try to do to many pieces at one time it spits water out instead of steam (and it''s only 3 months old) and makes a water mess.... I do use the ultrasonic cleaner first as it really helps break up any hard pieces stuck under the basket setting of my marquies aquamarine... I think that the Sharper Image model has had some pretty good reviews here on PS.

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
I do declare, I would simply never let my precious diamonds become even the slightest bit unsightly!
3.gif

I don''t really have any good before/after pics, but when I do I''ll for sure post them.

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/7/2010 6:24:01 PM
Author: AprilBaby
I am betting we are all so obsessed with our rings that no one has a before picture because we never let them get dirty!!!
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif

LOL! I have the Jewel Jet and I really love it, but it is true that I clean my ring all the time so I don''t ever let it get dirty. I have had it for a year and I think it is a great product. In fact, I have been considering taking it to work and offering to clean the rings of the other teachers that I work with. Some of their rings look like they have never been cleaned. I guess everyone is not as obsessed about sparkling diamonds as we are.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
*before pics*?

No, no freakin'' way would I besmirch its rep like that!

11.gif

SpareMyWallet

Shiny_Rock
How about friends or coworkers? I''m sure they see your rings and ask you to clean them..
Take before photos :)

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2010 11:16:40 AM
Author: SpareMyWallet
How about friends or coworkers? I''m sure they see your rings and ask you to clean them..
Our co-workers ask us to clean our rings? Nobody has ever asked me to clean my ring. At jewelry stores, SA have offered, but not asked as if the dirty ring offended them.
2.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
I have an ultrasonic. And have been known to set up "jewelry cleaning parties" in my office for the secretarial staff....they love it.

LS

SpareMyWallet

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/8/2010 3:49:43 PM
Author: MC

Our co-workers ask us to clean our rings? Nobody has ever asked me to clean my ring. At jewelry stores, SA have offered, but not asked as if the dirty ring offended them.
2.gif
oh Lord
3.gif
you know what I mean!
I meant they see how neat and clean your ring is, and they want the same. You tell them you clean it often, and they say "hey can you steam/US my ring too please?"

luvinlife

Shiny_Rock
sparemywallet-
I love you avatar picture.....its so cute :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/7/2010 6:24:01 PM
Author: AprilBaby
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
Ditto. I love my jewel jet.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results