shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring box

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where can you get a nice, unassuming ring box to hold around 100 rings? My current ring box is falling apart.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Both my ring box and my earring box are jewellers display boxes (not gift boxes, but cases to hold merchandise), bought in jewelry supply stores.

They are plain black leather, very well divided, hold the items nicely and are huge. They also have a lock, which is a bonus (they won´t deter a determined thief, but snoops don´t get in).

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! Has your collection grown to 100 rings?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/31/2008 3:43:58 PM
Author: Lady_Disdain
Both my ring box and my earring box are jewellers display boxes (not gift boxes, but cases to hold merchandise), bought in jewelry supply stores.

They are plain black leather, very well divided, hold the items nicely and are huge. They also have a lock, which is a bonus (they won´t deter a determined thief, but snoops don´t get in).
What jewelry supply house?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/31/2008 4:04:07 PM
Author: CharmyPoo
Oh my! Has your collection grown to 100 rings?
It''s quite a bit.
emembarrassed.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I''d love to find a nice, but discreet jewelery box too. Mostly for rings, but I have a couple of nice necklaces and earrings too. Anything nice I''ve seen is BIG.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got one from the Rio Grande website. Just search for "ring cases." You have to register with their website to purchase anything.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LD,
It''s weird because I couldn''t find exactly what I wanted on ebay. I don''t care for the clear top, it''s like saying, "hey look at me, I''m here, steal me." I wanted something a bit more discreet. Rio Grande had one cheapy box for $22 and it holds up to 70 rings. They have some nice things on their website.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Charmy. I don''t care for the feedback on the first seller, over 600 negative reviews!!

The second one cost almost three times as much as the one I purchased from Rio Grande.

Thanks for researching these for me. I think I''ll stick with Rio Grande from now on. When I get it, I''ll give a review.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
TL...

When you get all your rings in the box, you must promise me that you will take a picture and post it!!
30.gif
30.gif

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 12/31/2008 8:38:40 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover

Date: 12/31/2008 3:43:58 PM
Author: Lady_Disdain

What jewelry supply house?
Ooops - sorry for the delay (New Years and all of that). I got it a local store, sorry. Rio Grande should have something like this or a very good craft store.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2009 9:33:43 AM
Author: mochi
TL...

When you get all your rings in the box, you must promise me that you will take a picture and post it!!
30.gif
30.gif
I agree. That''s quite the collection!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results