shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring Box...suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VampireX02

Rough_Rock
This is the ring box I got from Blue Nile. I love the laquered wood finish and the white leather lining...what I don't like is the Blue Nile logo inside...even though it's still better that what I've seen most B&M stores give out. I don't want the proposal to be an advertisement, and I don't really want my girlfriend to know I got it on the Internet (she's a Web-skeptic.)

Any ideas where I can get a similar box to this without the writing? Willing to buy one if any jewelers out there have a polished wooden box with leather lining, or something close.

box.jpg

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Vamp, they probably just trying to establish the brand similar to Tiffany

:)

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
It seems to me that all jewelers have their names and logos in their boxes. A search of the web will lead you to sites that sell interesting ring boxes.

:)

crosado

Rough_Rock
Why don't you fix this box?? It looks cool but dont like the logo? Then buy a sheet of white construction paper, cut it the same size as the interior of the box and then cover it with a piece of white silk or velvet. Then paste this square with clear glue on top of the logo.

You should be able to get all you need at a craft store for less than 5 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results