shape
carat
color
clarity

Right-Hand Rings: Promo Plans for Year Two

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe a 'cultural imperative'..... interesting!

my right hand ring doesn't fit in their categories, it's a 10 stone shared prong!
2.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Mara, considering you are in marketing, I say DeBeers snatch you up for their Right Hand Ring campaign! Imagine the baubles!!!
love.gif
love.gif
You are the perfect spokeswoman!
9.gif

Of course, as a tiny commission for your new position, I only ask for a little tiara...
11.gif
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

----------------
On 3/9/2004 3:11:42 PM Nicrez wrote:

Of course, as a tiny commission for your new position, I only ask for a little tiara...
11.gif
9.gif

----------------

hehe is crystal okay?
2.gif
/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, my right hand ring is the Tiffany Etoile band in yellow gold. I wanted my right hand ring to be understated (but with diamonds!) so that my wedding rings would still be the center of attention.

I know the whole right hand ring thing is just another marketing gimmick, but I really like it. It's yet another excuse to buy a piece of jewelery.
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
...on my list at some point in the future are diamond ACA melee eternity toe rings. I wear fakies right now, one on each foot...and I want the real thing!!
2.gif
Toes are tiny so they shouldn't be TOO Expensive. HAAA!!

DavidEmslie

Shiny_Rock
I really dig my right hand ring! its a pinky ring but who cares right?
1.gif

what are other peoples favorites right hand ring designs?

Diamond2splitMARCH04.jpg

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 3/9/2004 4:29:46 PM sumi wrote:

Yeah, my right hand ring is the Tiffany Etoile band in yellow gold. I wanted my right hand ring to be understated (but with diamonds!) so that my wedding rings would still be the center of attention.
----------------

Hi Sumi -- My right hand ring is similar concept to the Etolie ring, also in yellow gold. It was my 10th anniversary gift, and is a yellow gold with 5 small inset diamonds. They are all in a line tho. Hubby got it in Scotland -- it's much more of a common European style than an American style. I love it because it sparkles, but doesn't take center stage.

It must be because we are both Aries that we have similar tastes
10.gif
. And....we've taken care of that "cultural imperative". yikes!

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, I love the look of an understated right hand ring. I just think it makes my wedding set look that much prettier. I really wanted my wedding set to the be star of the show and the right hand ring to be more of a supporting character. I also love yellow gold. Since my wedding set is in platinum, I though a right hand ring would be great in YG.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that Tiffany Ribbon ring that someone was posting about a few weeks ago for the right hand. To me it doesn't look like it would be an engagement ring, with the ring itself being such a strong design piece.

I really don't like ALOT of the right hand rings that DeBeers and other stores have come out with, those weird geomtric funky multi-diamond squiggly shape things and the like. Just because it's on the right hand doesn't mean that it needs to be really obvious and/or blatant.

I like the Etoile idea as well, love my 10 stone right hand ring, and my girlfriend has a really cute antique style looking right hand ring with 4 princess cut small stones set to make a larger square with some pave on the sides. Doesn't look like an engagement ring, and the ring is very understated yet still very sparkly!
1.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cultural imperative ?!.... have mercy
sick.gif

Haven't you mentioned some small toe rings, Mara?

What could be next?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes Val...small diamond eternity toe rings.
2.gif
I am not into the belly or body piercing thing but do love little diamond toe rings.
9.gif

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
I have always wondered how the heck people get toe rings on in the first place! Maybe my toes are super weird, but the very tip of my toe is rather round compared to the bottom half of my toe. Is a toe ring pretty loose, so that it can get over that first bulbous part of the toe?

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
David, I LOVE that ring! Did you make it? Is it a tension setting? How beautiful!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
sumi my toes are the same way...you just lotion up your toe and the ring slips over and on. because of the bulbous area at your toe tip, the rings don't come off. i have never had a problem!
1.gif

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
heh, they have started this in spore as well. here is the site of a b&m store that is currently advertising this, goldheart.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results