shape
carat
color
clarity

Right Hand Ring Reset Help please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SelenaLV

Rough_Rock
I am going to reset my grandmothers diamond. 1.00 carat oval H VS2. I am leaning towards a double halo with a triple split shank. The halo closest to the solitaire will be fancy yellow stones. The rest rb white stones. Does anyone have anything similiar to this to post and give me some ideas?

Thanks in advance!

SelenaLV

Rough_Rock
smaller%20of%20close%20up%20setting.jpg

This is very similiar to the setting I am close to getting. Except mine is oval and it has a triple shank. But it has spaces like this. Inner halo will be yellow.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

SelenaLV

Rough_Rock
MrsSalvo and Ellen thank you for responding!!

I will look at that website. :)

Bernie Robbins quoted me $2600 for 1 carat total weight, double halo, custom designed and yellow diamonds on one halo 18K. I think thats a pretty good price??

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not help in the pricing department, though with the yellow diamonds it doesn''t "sound" bad. I take it that would be a WG setting?

And you''re welcome!

evansjm1

Shiny_Rock
Hi SelenaLV,

This is something that I''m looking to do with my grandmother''s 1 ct also. Please keep us posted on what you decide, I''d love to see the final product
2.gif

SelenaLV

Rough_Rock
Yes white gold, 18K. I am going ahead with the ring. I put the deposit down today. I will be getting a video of the ring in a week so I will post it for you all to see. I am pretty excited! I have had her diamond in a pendant for 18 years and NEVER wore it, just scared to lose it, it will be nice to be able to wear it and see it and think of her!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see it, in its new home!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m sorry, I''ve come to this a bit late but I have several (similar) designs ..... it''s probably too late but here you are anyway:

First, these have natural yellow diamond central stones:

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a 1.02ct central oval:

SelenaLV

Rough_Rock
OMG those are gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Yes too late but I still love the pics!!!!

SelenaLV

Rough_Rock
lovingdiamonds I have a question for you.... how are your yellow diamonds set? The store wanted to do the metal in yellow gold and showed me a ring set like that and i didnt like it. Do you think its weird to set it all in white gold?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results