shape
carat
color
clarity

Right hand ring ideas?? Help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
I need some ideas. (I don''t have pictures of the actual ring but it looks almost like the band in the picture attached of my wedding set.) My fiance just bought me a right hand ring, that is almost identical to my wedding band (pic attached) the only difference is that it doesn''t have diamonds on the side. The purpose for this ring is to mainly wear on my right hand but when we do outdoor activities to wear it instead of my wedding set. But... It feels to "thin" and plain on my right hand, I was thinking of maybe getting 2 thin white gold bands to put on both sides of it. My question is does anyone have any other ideas or a place where I can get the bands for a good price?

natalie pspic1.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you talking about just plain white gold band? I have shopped at pompeii3 (they have an ebay store as well, and i think their price on ebay is less than on their regular site... but here is one.. I bought a thin (8) burnished set diamond band just for fun and it was pretty. they have really good prices. hope this somewhat helps. if you were on ebay, just click on the "store" tab, and type in pompeii3... they should come up... they are solid gold

http://www.pompeii3.com/site/index.php?p=wapb&pp=detail&id=937

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results