shape
carat
color
clarity

Richard Homer Yellow Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

coroa

Rough_Rock
I wanted to share my wifes engagemet ring I had made by Klaus at A Jour Jewelry in Bristol RI with a Richard Homer yellow sapphire.

homer_sapph.jpg

On her hand....

engagement07.jpg

What a beautiful burst of sunshine.
30.gif
Have you both picked out a setting yet? You just can't go wrong with a Richard Homer stone.
36.gif

ETA
I see the setting now. Any side views?

I''ll have to dig some up...

I have been meaning to post these pictures for quite some time now, seeing as though this site was my biggest inspiration for this ring. It was a complete suprise for her and she absolutely adores it. Klaus also designed my mokume wedding band.

The glare is making it difficult for me to make out your wedding band pattern. I hope you''ll post more pictures and I think it''s a lovely set.

It''s gorgeous, I love her ring. Richard Homer is fantastic. Could we please have more pictures????

Oh WOW! It looks like a miniature sun on her hand! And I LOVE the half bezel! What a unique and stunning ring!

Wowza, that one made me whoop out loud! BeeeeUteeeful. Congratulations on your engagement!

Beautiful yellow!

That''s a show stopper! Looks like sunshine or a sunflower! Congrats!

Wow, that is a great yellow. Like others said, it looks like the sun is on her hand.

Wow that''s an amazing ring! It''s so bright and happy and beautiful!

Oh, WOW!! I reminds me of a yellow mum. It''s so pretty and bright! Love it!!

xxmum1.jpg

Very nice. Love the cut and colour.

DH just said it looked like a sunflower.
9.gif
Gorgeous!

that''s totally gorgeous. you have great taste!

How gorgeous! She has one of the most unique and yet beautiful engagement rings ever! I love it!

STUNNING - that sapphire just glows
36.gif
36.gif

It reminds me of the sun!! Lovely.

That is a really beautiful ring.

And the stone bursts with color!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics