shape
carat
color
clarity

RHR - Classic Reset

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
A few weeks ago I posted pictures of my new RHR. I was concerned that it might look too much like an e-ring. Many of you were kind enough to post your comments and suggestions on possible settings. It was so hard to choose as I loved so many of them. I'm usually such a bling girl but I fell in love with the simple classic look of the tiffany style setting. I know it probably looks even more like an e-ring but I still love it. I'd love your feedback.

Stats: 2.5 ct M SI1

I've posted a picture of the original setting and the new reset for comparison.

IMG_3894.JPG

lmfnew2.jpg.JPG

lmfnew.jpg.JPG

lmfnew1.jpg.JPG

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
It definitely does look more like an e-ring now, but it's beautiful! I love this!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
very pretty!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for your kind comments. Unfortunately, we've had thunderstorms today and it's been overcast so I only have one hand-shot. Hopefully, I can take more tomorrow if we get some sun. :D

lmfreset.jpg.JPG

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! I'm very happy that your so pleased with it! Love it with that eternity band! :love: Can't wait for some sunny day pics!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is very pretty. I like it alone and with your other rings.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! Looks so pretty with your other rings. I really prefer the new setting to the old one - this setting seems to show the diamond off more. (I'm not saying that quite right, but hopefully you know what I mean! :cheeky: ) There's something so special about a classic solitaire IMO- :love: And such a big, lovely diamond...sigh...maybe someday... ::)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It does look even more like an Ering, but who cares! Completely classic :sun:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1308815914|2952703 said:

Exactly!!! :D Gorgeous :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It looks perfect in its new home.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Who cares if it looks like an e ring, it looks faaaaabuuullooouusss! :sun:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your warm "M" !!! Sooooo pretty!!! I'd say at 2.5 carats you are Extremely High on the bling radar. :cheeky: Beautiful diamond and beautiful classic setting! :love:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1308815914|2952703 said:

Agreed. It's classic and beautiful and you love it. Who cares if it's "ERing-ish"

helene78

Rough_Rock
It's beautiful...

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Christina....thank you. If we ever get some sun I'll be sure to post more pictures :naughty: :tongue:

Marcy, Yssie, NatyLad, lknvrb4, rosetta, bright ice, AmysBling, Helene...thank you for looking and for your kind words. I really surprised myself as I'm usually such a bling freak but I absolutely love this classic solitaire look. I considered a halo but am really glad that I went the solitaire route. I know it looks more like an e-ring now but maybe I'll interc-hange it with my 3-stone and wear it on my left hand some days. :bigsmile: It gives me a lot of options to interchange with several different bands.

Junebug17 -- LOL, I know exactly what you mean. I also think the new setting allows the stone to be the star of the show as there is less metal showing and the stone is actually set slightly higher.

ZestfullyBling....Thank you. I love the look of warmer coloured stones and am definitely drawn to them. I feel very fortunate and grateful to be able to own such a beautiful stone. With diamond prices going up daily, I'm really glad I purchased it when I did. This will definitely be my last major project for a loooonnnnngggg time. :((

We are still having thunderstorms :errrr: but brace yourself for an onslaught of pictures once the sun comes out. :lol:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Ran outside quickly as the sun peeked out and snapped a couple of pics.

reset32011.jpg.JPG

reset22011.jpg.JPG

reset12011.jpg.JPG

reset2011.jpg.JPG

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great new photos. :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty setting!!! I'd just wear it as an alternate e-ring if it was me. I prefer rings on my left ring finger anyway.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results