shape
carat
color
clarity

RHONY..Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 8:46:18 PM
Author: lulu
Why was she running in front of a taxi? She should get a treadmill or run in the park. I think she just likes the attention.

I couldn''t believe Luann said something to that little girl about her weight. When is the Jersey show on?

itta...no one does this in the city without having the cars HONKING the hell out of them.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 11:00:18 PM
Author: decodelighted

Date: 4/2/2009 9:18:10 PM
Author: lulu
New Yorkers-how much do you think a house like Alex and Simon's cost in Brooklyn?
Its my old neighborhood. Probably at least 1.5m ... maybe two million if they bought at the peak. Its one of the least appealing blocks in the 'good' areas around there. Bit industrial & barren. Not a leafy, tree-lined paradise ... as exists just a block or so in either direction.
Didn't they buy the house in Williamsburg?

No idea what the Sqf is but I'm thinking 2 mill at least if they bought at the peak.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 7:59:32 PM
Author: BeachRunner
I''m watching the newest episode now, as I missed the new episode. Just saw Kelly running in the streets of NYC claiming it was exhilarating. Uh, you would have gotten run over! And her make up was perfect and hair was down. Really, who runs like that?
3.gif

the only reason she wasn''t run over was because she had a truck with cameras in front of her and the cabby behind her had an eyeful of her skinny a$$!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Was anyone else HORRIFIED by Simon''s reaction when the cab took the wrong turn? I mean, even Alex looked embarrassed by his outburst. Also comments on her earrings? paste or glass? They''re definitely not diamonds as they were only $6k.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
yes I was pretty embarrassed for her with his outburst. I thought his reaction was due to a mistake that would cause them to miss a flight somewhere or something critical..but not for a damn turn around the block. Wacko

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Jill''s redecorated apt. is on the cover of May''s Traditional Design Magazine and there''s also a nice article inside.
As a devout PS''er, you can get a glimpse of her "baby" ring (ha!!). I''m off to find my magnifying glass to look at that
"Lill''l ol baby"

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 9:02:55 PM
Author: bebe
Jill''s redecorated apt. is on the cover of May''s Traditional Design Magazine and there''s also a nice article inside.

As a devout PS''er, you can get a glimpse of her ''baby'' ring (ha!!). I''m off to find my magnifying glass to look at that

''Lill''l ol baby''

I want to know what "the mama" looks like!
23.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 9:21:19 PM

As a devout PS''er, you can get a glimpse of her ''baby'' ring (ha!!). I''m off to find my magnifying glass to look at that

''Lill''l ol baby''

I want to know what ''the mama'' looks like!
23.gif
I know, me too!
Mega carats I''m sure.

Did anyone catch what stones were in the dangling earrings Simon bought Alex
in the last episode? White topaz maybe. Not diamonds, the stones were step cut
and huge!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 11:16:48 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Was anyone else HORRIFIED by Simon''s reaction when the cab took the wrong turn? I mean, even Alex looked embarrassed by his outburst. Also comments on her earrings? paste or glass? They''re definitely not diamonds as they were only $6k.
That was totally out of line. I was really embarrassed for her! It was *her* birthday and she just wanted to have a good time ... knock it off Simon and stop throwing a tantrum.

And yeah, I couldn''t figure out what the earrings were either. Why not just spend $6k on some actual diamonds? Or save up and get something bigger the next year??

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 9:21:19 PM

''Lill''l ol baby''

I want to know what ''the mama'' looks like!
23.gif

me too!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Finale was last night, anyone watch? I missed it (passed out in the middle of Fringe), so I''m going to watch it tonight. Word on the street is that Bethenny and Jill get in a fight and the countess calls Kelly out as a liar...

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Countess makes me want to barf and so does Kelly. Her man is hot though lol.

Anyone catch a preview of the Real Housewives of NJ? It''s very Soprano-esque. Looks like it might be really good! Better than Atlanta, for sure.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think her man might be gay.

I can''t WAIT for RHONJ. TrAsHtAsTiC!!!!

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thread revival!!

Does anyone know where Jill Zarin got her big (i think) cushion diamond in the (i think) split shank setting?

I am in love!! But I can''t find any info on google anywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results