shape
carat
color
clarity

RHONY..Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone noticed the HUGE right had rings the Countess wears? It looks like they cover her whole finger! I would love to see some of them up close! They look kinda like Stephen Dweck type or Lagos or even Konstantino rings.

Kelly is on another planet! I just can''t relate to her at all. I like Jill and Bethany the most, they are the most normal.

I can''t wait for the RHONJ!!! THAT should be really interesting!

Ramona has a very healthy sense of herself....that is putting it mildly....

Silex are annoying, because they aren''t really rich, not like the others. And they try desperately to look like they are. She works/worked for Victoria''s Secret, and He is a manager of a hotel in NYC. I actually thought the show was about the HOUSEWIVES of NYC.....not their husbands!!!! Also, what irks me, is that they have on all the HOUSEWIVES shows, they have an "engaged" female on the show. Which never ends up with them getting married!!!!!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
New Yorkers-how much do you think a house like Alex and Simon''s cost in Brooklyn?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 9:18:10 PM
Author: lulu
New Yorkers-how much do you think a house like Alex and Simon's cost in Brooklyn?
Its my old neighborhood. Probably at least 1.5m ... maybe two million if they bought at the peak. Its one of the least appealing blocks in the "good" areas around there. Bit industrial & barren. Not a leafy, tree-lined paradise ... as exists just a block or so in either direction.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 12:02:46 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor
Apparently Class With The Countess has a website...and please, read her blog...esspecially the ''Let Men Be Men'' part....LMAO...hahah

http://www.classwiththecountess.com/default.htm

Oh, dear.

I think THE COUNTESS is really quite stunning, and I feel badly for her about her marriage, but "Class with the Countess?" You know what they say: If you *have* to tell people you have class . . .

I find Romona to be a bit too much, and she''s hard to look at with those extremely exaggerated facial expressions.

Simon and Alex appear to be social climbers of the worst sort, which is just so distasteful, and it makes me pity them a bit.

I really like Jill, actually. She seems to be the most comfortable in her own skin of all the women.

I have no opinion of Bethenny either way. Her behavior seems really put on, but I can''t pinpoint why.

OH, this thread has made me want to watch all the episodes of the show, I''ve only caught a few. I just set our recorder to record all of them when they''re replayed at 1 AM. Can''t wait--what better entertainment than watching grown adults act like children? DH saw the show once and called them animals. Ha!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
i love this show, but because i go to bed so early i have to catch up on Saturdays. fortunately for me, E has been away for the last few weekends, so i can catch up :)

I think Jill is great. She obviously has her flaws, but she knows them, and i think it makes her more human.

Bethany is someone i could see hanging out with, only because it seems we have the same sense of humor, and even though she makes one liners WAY TO MUCH, they''re pretty spot on some times.

Alex (sylex, right?) and wahtshisface - i actually like them, in a "these are my coookey relatives" sort of way. and even though they put themselves on a soapbox way to much, they do seem to enjoy each other, and their children.

Luann - i too think she is very pretty, but i love how she''ll be so offended that someone made an off hand remark, only to turn around to do the same. It seems the "class" lessons she tries to give are SOOOO old school, and she doesn''t even follow the behavior. Times change, and class can change with it.

kelly - eh. she kinda has nice legs.

Ramona - she is the Vicky of OC and the Kim of ATL. ohh. i think i just threw up a little.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. I'm watching the recorded show now.
That little interaction between Kelly and Bethenny was so difficult to watch. What was that all about?
I actually have more respect for Bethenny after watching that. Kelly just looked like an inarticulate, blubbering, childish fool.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 6:50:24 PM
Author: Haven
Wow. I''m watching the recorded show now.
That little interaction between Kelly and Bethenny was so difficult to watch. What was that all about?
I actually have more respect for Bethenny after watching that. Kelly just looked like an inarticulate, blubbering, childish fool.
Kelly''s still in Junior High. The pink Wellies worn with a minidress add a certain ''flair'', too, don''t you think?
9.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, Holly, I''m embarrassed to say that a lot of women in my town wear those wellies, it''s very strange. They also wear the same North Face fleece jackets as their children, so it figures. (At least the Hard Tail spandex pants craze is long gone. Yikes.)

ANYWAY, I just came back to howl again. BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! Just finished watching the entire episode, and I''m really having a difficult time accepting that these are *real* people. They all behave like children, it''s unbelievable. And incredibly entertaining.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
What are wellies???

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 7:45:23 PM
Author: Bia
What are wellies???

They are rubber rain boots that are really quite cute when worn in the rain or other wet, nasty weather, but NOT made for a dress like Kelly wore them with.....

wellies99900.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

Bia

Ideal_Rock
So it''s like UGGs part II.

Thanks ladies.
2.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Um...so Perezhilton just reported that Bethenny is dating ARod...LOL...

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 3:06:58 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Um...so Perezhilton just reported that Bethenny is dating ARod...LOL...
ill.
14.gif

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
I live not too far from Simon & Alex. All my friends around here see Alex everywhere in the neighborhood... blah. It''s such a lovely area with some beautiful old houses, and theirs is so boring!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 9:18:10 PM
New Yorkers-how much do you think a house like Alex and Simon''s cost in Brooklyn?

brooklyn towhouse? well over a million

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, how did I miss this thread!?

Does anyone else think Simon and Alex are acting like they have more money than reality has it? I know they have money, but it always seems like they are cutting corners, etc.

I like Jill. She''s got spunk.

I like Bethanny too. She''s made something of herself, and she''s a strong independent woman.

Kelly is a trainwreck. Who in their right mind would invite someone for drinks to completely bash them and say "i''m better than you"
38.gif
Kudos for Bethanny for not slapping her right there!

Ramona-I don''t know what I think about her. I don''t really care for her, and if I had to hear about that stupid tennis match one more time, I was gonna scream.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Did anyone else
29.gif
when The Countess met with the inner-city children and told the one little girl who wanted to be a model that "losing weight was the easy part"....

She was supposed to be there on a self esteem building mission...she''s such a pig.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 3:22:18 PM
Author: TheBigT
I live not too far from Simon & Alex. All my friends around here see Alex everywhere in the neighborhood... blah. It''s such a lovely area with some beautiful old houses, and theirs is so boring!

I can''t stomach those 2. They are so pitiful wanting to be socialites. She turned me off during the first episode in season 1 when she said she was from (Kentucky or Kansas) then poo-poo''d where she''s from in such a snotty obnoxious way. I was born and raised in Manhattan and I can''t stomach fake ppl. I stay very far from ppl like that.

BTW BIG T...Hello to my fellow NYer

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 3:28:32 PM
Did anyone else
29.gif
when The Countess met with the inner-city children and told the one little girl who wanted to be a model that ''losing weight was the easy part''....

She was supposed to be there on a self esteem building mission...she''s such a pig.

ugh YES...so rude of her. WTF has she never heard of plus sz models. Why did she bring up the weight in the first place. How about during that visit when she said the girls were excited to meet her. Where they? lol She needs to stop patting her self on the back. I love that she does a lot of volunteering but don''t do it for recognition. Do it because you want to help

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
I swear I read somewhere that S&A don''t own entire house.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 3:27:46 PM
Author: BeachRunner

Does anyone else think Simon and Alex are acting like they have more money than reality has it? I know they have money, but it always seems like they are cutting corners, etc.

I like Jill. She's got spunk.

I like Bethanny too. She's made something of herself, and she's a strong independent woman.

Kelly is a trainwreck. Who in their right mind would invite someone for drinks to completely bash them and say 'i'm better than you'
38.gif

Ramona-I don't know what I think about her. I don't really care for her, and if I had to hear about that stupid tennis match one more time, I was gonna scream.

I agree...Jill is the only one ( and Bethany off caffeine lol) that I can hang out with.

Kelly is a pill. Who the hell did she think she was saying she was UP HERE and Bethany was DOWN THERE. OMG I have to give credit to Bethany for staying so calm. I don't think I would have. I also think she's rude. I do admit I have liked how she is with her daughters...but she's looney. WTH was she thinking having a PILLOW FIGHT inside of Jill's store. OMG you just don't do that.

Ramona has diarrhea mouth and is always putting ppl down. She needs to think before she speaks. I don't think she means to be bitchy all the time but she needs some IMODIUM for the mouth. Now I know why her husband MARIO married her...he's as NUTS as she is. WOW

Luann is a very pretty women but I don't like how she's always telling ppl she's a countess and seems to love to be important. I'm not impressed with ppl like that. I like the undercover important ppl.

I know an actual princess who lives here in Manhattan. If I didn't hear about it from others, I wouldn't have known. I've been to her home and she never once mentioned her lineage. She doesn't have pics or anything at her home that has do to with her royal family. That's how I think Luann should be but that's me.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Hi there, atroop!! I think whole show is a little embarrassing, frankly, but Alex is definitely the worst! And she''s writing/wrote a PARENTING book?!

Italia - I caught that. It was HORRIBLE! Then she told them how they, too, could come from modest roots and really be successful (by marrying rich, I guess?) -- because her husband''s family built the Suez Canal. They were looking at her like she had 3 heads.

BlushingBride - I think they own the whole house, but I did read that they had a tenant in one of the rooms or an apartment in the building (to help pay the mortgage, no doubt!).

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 3:40:07 PM
Author: TheBigT
Hi there, atroop!! I think whole show is a little embarrassing, frankly, but Alex is definitely the worst! And she''s writing/wrote a PARENTING book?!

Italia - I caught that. It was HORRIBLE! Then she told them how they, too, could come from modest roots and really be successful (by marrying rich, I guess?) -- because her husband''s family built the Suez Canal. They were looking at her like she had 3 heads.

BlushingBride - I think they own the whole house, but I did read that they had a tenant in one of the rooms or an apartment in the building (to help pay the mortgage, no doubt!).

wasn''t that the biggest laugh that they were writing a parenting book. I literally spit out my coffee when I heard them say this.

ITTA how the girls were looking at her like she had 3 heads..so funny

BUT have you seen the episode of the JERSEY housewives?? OMG they are even worse. Can''t wait to watch

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 3:28:32 PM
Did anyone else
29.gif
when The Countess met with the inner-city children and told the one little girl who wanted to be a model that ''losing weight was the easy part''....

I was horrified when she did this. And she had no clue what she said was wrong! The pretension just floors me!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 3:27:46 PM
Author: BeachRunner

I like Jill. She''s got spunk.

I like Bethanny too. She''s made something of herself, and she''s a strong independent woman.

Kelly is a trainwreck. Who in their right mind would invite someone for drinks to completely bash them and say ''i''m better than you''
38.gif

Ramona-I don''t know what I think about her. I don''t really care for her, and if I had to hear about that stupid tennis match one more time, I was gonna scream.

How did I forget about LuAnn! Who died and made her ms. know-it-all!? She gives Bethanny dating advice, which by the way, was awful, manners, fashion, parenting, weight loss, and on and on. She needs to step off of her high horse, and just for once in her life, try to learn from others. People like her really irk me
20.gif

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I''m watching the newest episode now, as I missed the new episode. Just saw Kelly running in the streets of NYC claiming it was exhilarating. Uh, you would have gotten run over! And her make up was perfect and hair was down. Really, who runs like that?
3.gif

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Why was she running in front of a taxi? She should get a treadmill or run in the park. I think she just likes the attention.

I couldn''t believe Luann said something to that little girl about her weight. When is the Jersey show on?

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 8:46:18 PM
Why was she running in front of a taxi? She should get a treadmill or run in the park. I think she just likes the attention.

I couldn''t believe Luann said something to that little girl about her weight. When is the Jersey show on?

Ya know? Obviously that was shot for the show, but come on! There are plenty of places to run in NYC; the street should not be one of them!

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
Did anyone catch the outfit that Kelly wore to the tennis match? It''s a black dress with a HUGE white flower bouncing around on her tummy.
23.gif
She is my least favorite character so far... although Ramona is really annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results