shape
carat
color
clarity

RHONY..Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I freaking LOVE this show. These women crack me up with their NEW YAWK accents. Silex (LOL!) creep me out to no end! The Countess is just over the top and I would love to see her in person (introduce me as Mrs. deLesseps, not LuAnn), RAMONA just cracks me up, Jill is nuts but I love her voice and Bethenny needs to gain some weight!
23.gif

I totally watch it every week!
9.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 7:54:46 PM
Author: Blair138
OMG I freaking LOVE this show. These women crack me up with their NEW YAWK accents. Silex (LOL!) creep me out to no end! The Countess is just over the top and I would love to see her in person (introduce me as Mrs. deLesseps, not LuAnn), RAMONA just cracks me up, Jill is nuts but I love her voice and Bethenny needs to gain some weight!
23.gif

I totally watch it every week!
9.gif

yes I'm glad I've found others that love the show.. Jill is a nut but my fav and the only one I could see hanging out with but her accent is so LONG-GILAND (LOL) accent...I do admit as a NYer..I do say CAW-fee. LOL
9.gif

I do agree Bethany needs to gain weight.
35.gif

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kelly is so terrible!!
23.gif

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Did you see the commercial for the next Real Housewives?!?! NEW JERSEY! I think that will be even more hilarious than NY!

OH and Kelly is horrendous! Who does that? She obviously has a high opinion of herself!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I saw that preview . . . it does look like it'll be entertaining!

I love how Kelly said that she doesn't allow her name to go on a list for a charity because she's a very private person. Uhm, she probably shouldn't have done a reality show either then!!! Wacko.

And, she was so mean to Bethany. That has to be staged, right? Because people don't really do that, do they?

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Kelly is a trainwreck. I have never ever been so put off by someone...and how she talks down to people. It's disgusting. Talk about being embarrassed for someone...wow, wow, wow.

And...I love how she met that guy at the bar afterwards...and he's like "I'm working on my English"...and she goes into this whole blah-blah-blah thing talking a mile a minute and the guy is giving her the "confused" face. Haha.

I also love how she totally blames Bethany for what went down...she is clearly mentally imbalanced. Kelly showed up late, went off on a complete tangent, and then stalked Bethany out of the building. Weird-o!

I hope this is her first, last and only season. I hate her!

Oh...and she also was recently in the news for physically attacking her boyfriend...yep, she's a basket case.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I was hoping someone would bring this show up again!

I cannot. believe. Kelly. Where does she get off? And ya know, she has a horsey face!! Take away the body and the hair and what do you have left!! So there, Miss Kelly!

I got a little curious about Ramona''s bling and found her web site. I wonder if the stuff she wears are real copies of the stuff she sells online. Some of it is ok, but not really
my taste. But that''s ok too.

It''s getting nasty there in NYC. My goodness.
38.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
If I hear one more of those idiots say "class" I think I''m going to throw a shoe at my flat screen !!!

Classy? Seriously?

1. Horse Face Alex McCord has full frontal nudes, but claims she was only "topless" and they were just for her to enjoy after pregnancy. In the mean time the photog emails the truth, she was sending them to audition for Playboy.

2. COUNTESS deLessep will not have to order pizza delivery using her royal "title" in the future. The count sent her an email telling her she''s been dumped for future trophy wife #5.

3. Leather Face Kelly Bensimon gave her boyfriend a black eye.

Yep, those gals sure do epitomize class.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2009 11:44:23 PM
Author: purrfectpear
If I hear one more of those idiots say ''class'' I think I''m going to throw a shoe at my flat screen !!!

Classy? Seriously?

1. Horse Face Alex McCord has full frontal nudes, but claims she was only ''topless'' and they were just for her to enjoy after pregnancy. In the mean time the photog emails the truth, she was sending them to audition for Playboy.

2. COUNTESS deLessep will not have to order pizza delivery using her royal ''title'' in the future. The count sent her an email telling her she''s been dumped for future trophy wife #5.

23.gif
but then again not

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2009 11:51:24 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor

Date: 3/31/2009 11:44:23 PM
Author: purrfectpear
If I hear one more of those idiots say ''class'' I think I''m going to throw a shoe at my flat screen !!!

Classy? Seriously?

1. Horse Face Alex McCord has full frontal nudes, but claims she was only ''topless'' and they were just for her to enjoy after pregnancy. In the mean time the photog emails the truth, she was sending them to audition for Playboy.

2. COUNTESS deLessep will not have to order pizza delivery using her royal ''title'' in the future. The count sent her an email telling her she''s been dumped for future trophy wife #5.

23.gif
but then again not
Guess someone needs to teach the count some manners, ha! What? You mean he hasn''t read her book, horrors! Remember all that dating advice she was giving Betheny? Now''s her chance to see if it will for her!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
COUNTESS deLessep, according to the gossip on another site, is apparently getting divorced. She gets to keep her title which I''m sure is of utmost importance to her.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 12:29:32 AM
Author: Matata
COUNTESS deLessep, according to the gossip on another site, is apparently getting divorced. She gets to keep her title which I''m sure is of utmost importance to her.
On one of the boards here someone posted that the Count has a whole ''new'' family in Asia and has been living the lie for a long long time.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
All I can say is, thank God she wrote a manners book...I hope it covers how to gracefully get cheated on and dumped....ouch.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 11:33:16 AM
Author: Italiahaircolor
All I can say is, thank God she wrote a manners book...I hope it covers how to gracefully get cheated on and dumped....ouch.
What about that Kelly Monster ... in court yesterday for beating her boyfriend up. Heh. And Ramona is "such a good judge of character ... Kelly has such good vibes".
20.gif

Last night''s episode employed MASTERFUL use of irony. Ramona talks about Kelly''s vibes right before Kelly does awful, awful things. Kelly condemns Ramona''s childish reactions to Simon while describing her own equally childish overreaction to Bethhany. Kelly, while decrying Betthany''s zingers/attitude as "high school" then does the MOST HIGH SCHOOL THING POSSIBLE -- invite the girl out just to belittle her & tell her "we''re not friends" & describe in great detail why she thinks she''s BETTER than Betthany???? What?? THAT''s "mature"? And then she resorts to the parroting of a fourth grader ..

"What did I do to you?"
"Why don''t you tell me what you THINK you did to me"

And the clincher -- after storming away Kelly lies in wait for her prey then POUNCES

"You need to just CALM the *** down"
"Um, I''m perfectly calm ..."
"You''re CRAZY!!!!!"

And then her poor date has to listen to the story all over again (as do Ramona & then Luann) -- and not even Kelly can find a way to make it sympathetic to herself. EVERYONE immediately sees that SHE''s the one out of line, overreacting & instigating even worse behavior than the slight offense that started the whole thing. Its hilarious to see her bluster around & try to play the victim in the world''s saddest story -- to blank stares & defense of Betthany.

Classic RH dramz.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
I heard about that this morning...The Count.

Brought a devilish grin to my face, isn''t that terrible? I just can''t stand her!!!
11.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last time I checked, it was 2009, not 1959...

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually like the Countess! Am I the only one?

I didn't watch the prior season of the show and missed the early episodes of this season (so I feel like I may be missing something), but from what I've seen, aside from the Countess-ness about her (which almost seems tongue-in-cheek on her part), she's very likeable. I also think she is very pretty -- her cheekbones are great. Was she a model too?

I also feel bad for her and her kids that her husband cheated on her. Is he the father of her children? I don't know how long they've been married. Has he ever been on the show?

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/31/2009 11:13:53 PM
Author: HollyS
This is the train wreck I can''t stop watching; I''m hooked.

Check out this blog/recap website: www.tvgasm.com/shows/real-housewives-of-nyc

It''s as much a hoot as the show!
That is a funny blog. They refer to Kelly as "Leather". So not nice, yet somehow appropriate. My husband tolerates this show while I am watching it. He glanced up at the tv and saw Kelly in the episone where her face when tan in multiple shades, and he said "whoa! what happened to her face." Not good.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 1:11:37 PM
Author: decodelighted
Here''s another recap ... this one is perhaps more esoteric -- but hilarious too.
I so needed that to brighten my day! Even funnier are the comments after.
9.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock

lulu

Ideal_Rock
My husband won''t let me watch it if he''s around. The countess is getting divorced? I''m astonished. The count has been on the show. I think he''s kind of cute. He''s a short little guy. After yesterday''s episode Ramona is starting to seem normal. The worst of the lot is Kelly. She apparently does think she''s Madonna. I was rooting for Betheny. What is with Kelly''s face? I honestly thought she might be a burn victim the first time I saw her. And yet, I can''t look away from the trainwreck! Something to laugh about with my stepdaughter.

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Loves Vintage - You''re not the only one, but I like Luann. She''s pretentious, but I don''t think that''s as bad as being mean or two-faced like some of the others.

Here are my questions from the last few episodes:

1. If Kelly gets invited to 99.9% of the shows at Fashion Week, why did Ramona need to invite her?
2. If Jill works at Zarin Fabrics full-time, how did she manage to take the summer off so she hang at her Hamptons house with Bethenny?
3. If Mario was a tennis pro for a long time, why did he not look more skilled while actually PLAYING tennis?
4. If Ramona graduated from FIT and has spent the last 20 years in the fashion biz, how is it that she''s 52 instead of 42?
5. If Bethenny isn''t interested in being famous/a celebrity, why is she on her second reality show (she did the 1st season of ''The Apprentice'') and sitting in the celebrity part of the audience for ''Dancing with the Stars?''
6. If Luann were actually interested in writing a book worth reading, why didn''t she write about how to stay in great shape in your 40''s?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I watched the last episode for the first time last night and I''m shocked and appalled! Kelly is clearly off her rocker. I think Bethany handled herself with grace and class. That being said. I''m almost positive the "bad behavior" Kelly was referring to as going on at her house the first time B was there was drug related. I''ve suspected B of an addiction for awhile now and the way Kelly was hinting (almost threatening) but not coming right out with it and B''s reaction confirmed my suspicion. That being said, I wouldn''t be surprised if Kelly was guilty of the same thing. Especially given the way she acted that night. She''s completely schizo.

Clearly the women of this version of the show are beyond pretending to like each other. I love all of the cat fights. I wouldn''t be surprised if this is the last season for the RHONY...Can''t wait for NJ!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 10:50:10 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
I watched the last episode for the first time last night and I''m shocked and appalled! Kelly is clearly off her rocker. I think Bethany handled herself with grace and class. That being said. I''m almost positive the ''bad behavior'' Kelly was referring to as going on at her house the first time B was there was drug related. I''ve suspected B of an addiction for awhile now and the way Kelly was hinting (almost threatening) but not coming right out with it and B''s reaction confirmed my suspicion. That being said, I wouldn''t be surprised if Kelly was guilty of the same thing. Especially given the way she acted that night. She''s completely schizo.

Clearly the women of this version of the show are beyond pretending to like each other. I love all of the cat fights. I wouldn''t be surprised if this is the last season for the RHONY...Can''t wait for NJ!
Hmm, drugs? Never thought of that. I guess anything is possible.

The interaction between Ramona, her hubby and Alex and Simon at the Page Six party was too much. I couldn''t believe Ramona was going
on and on about Alex''s photo''s and how they were inappropriate, she should have been told, blah blah... None of
her business I say.

Also read that Alex was laid off from her writing gig at Victoria''s Secret just recently. Simon urks the heck out of me.

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
OMG...I just can''t stop watching that show....

Kelly...WTF...why did they even bring her on the show...there wasn''t enough immaturity...a poster child for fried skin..and I didn''t know riding horses consisted of falling off of them in slow motion (when she fell on camera it looked odd)...she could go and not be missed

Alex...has mastered the art of combing her hair this season...she is a little anorexic and horsey to me...maybe it is the teeth...to me she looks older than her age (I think low to mid 30''s ??)...actually she is kind of okay when she is by herself (not often) I think Simon brings out the worst in her...

LuAnn...the countess...to me she looks older not bad (she is supposed to be low 40''s)...actually she looks better this season than last...I liked her more last season still somewhat this season...but she is getting on my nerves...she keeps saying ''as we say in France'' and she is bit full of herself...and she reacted out of proportion to Ramona''s comment and the Cancer dinner/lunch thing...although no it makes a bit more sense with the Count issue...still no class in that encounter...although Ramona was a bit off too...

Jill...her for some reason I like...there is drama...but not too bad

Bethany...I like her more this season than last...she is kind of witty...that thing with Kelly...whoa...I wouldn''t have waited 30 minutes for her...

Ramona...she is off/on with me...last season just nasty...and rude...this season a bit better...but well see...the blind worship of her husbands tennins a bit much...drag a friend (Bethany) to go watch an ''important'' tennis match and no one else is there to watch...can''t decide on Kelly ???

Simon...not my cup of tea...loves the idea of ''names'' and spending money on clothes and being seen...the renovation...oh please...I don''t get they live in the construction site...but own a hotel...very good at getting drunk...was kind of annoying when confronting Ramona at fashion week...couldn''t he wait til later...

Mario...he didn''t annoy me til this season...but the drunken ramble about the tennis...at the party get over you self...and stop saying you would not have set Jill up with a loser...you would have seeing how he played...his defination of good might be skewed

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 1:11:37 PM
Author: decodelighted
Here's another recap ... this one is perhaps more esoteric -- but hilarious too.

I read this early yesterday before i watched the show on my DVR last night- didn't give a rats' a** about spoilers- after all it is RHONY!

Anyway, i couldn't help referring to Mr. Zarin as Mr. Zerga! i chucked the whole time he was on-screen

lulu

Ideal_Rock
No, I don''t want Kelly to leave. I find that kind of insanity completely entertaining. I do like Jill. Betheny is very acerbic but very funny. I think she had a really lousy childhood. She doesn''t seem to have a relationship with either parent.

Simon seems very effeminate to me. And their kids are out of control. Did anyone see the episode last season when their son started playing with Betheny"s boyfriend''s hamburger while he was trying to eat it?

Is the boyfriend Kelly hit the one she was in the restaurant with after reaming out Betheny? I can''t believe she invited Betheny there to tell her they''re not friends. But at least they do a lot of charitable events, unlike the Orange County ladies who just lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results