shape
carat
color
clarity

Rhode Island recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

deanb

Rough_Rock
Wow- Am I glad I extended my search with google! Otherwise, I might not have found this great wealth of information!
So here goes:
She's the one, no doubt about it-Which brings me to this site. I know that I'd like to buy before Christmas, and have a price range...but thats about it. So on to my search-I am looking at either a B&M or an internet loose stone with a local jeweler for the setting. But, Currently I am residing in Dublin for another 4 weeks, but will be travelling home to RI next week and would like to begin my search. It seems that the place to buy is the states, which admittedly is quite surprising( would have guessed Antwerp), so I was wondering if anyone might have a good place to start. Somewhere I can speak with the jeweler, become educated, informed.I might or might not buy from said jeweler on THIS purchase, but would certainly consider for other purchases if he/she is knowledgable,helpful and not too pushy.So- any suggestions for the RI area?
Many thanks,
dean

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Deanb,

Unfortunately, I don't know anybody in RI. Maybe somebody else will give you a reference.

If you won't find anybody, you might want to chat with an expert that sells diamonds via the 'net. There are quite a few very knowledgeable people out there; some of them are listed on this site. You also can get your diamond set even in custom design ring.

), and get deeper insight about the stone you are buying.

Just some thoughts...:))[/u]

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Jonathon from Goodoldgold.com is the closest to you

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results