shape
carat
color
clarity

Rhino and GOG!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rook

Shiny_Rock
I just want to give a shout out to Jonathon at GoodOldGold. Although, I have not yet picked which of the two dimamonds he sent me, I am going to buy, his service and caring for the customer are top of the line and I appreciate everything he has done for me. Although some may disagree, my encounters with dozens of b&m stores and a great deal more online vendors have paled in comparison to the service I have gotten from GOG.

Rhino, keep up with the great work. You and Pricescope are what keep this business honest and wonderful.

Ever Truly Yours,

Rook
appl.gif

P.S. I have no affiliation with GOG or Rhino. If anyone wants to agree or disagree respectively, feel free.

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I guess Rhino is okay. It's just that hump, the way he drags his left leg and all that drooling that kind of freaks me out.

Otherwise he's perfectly fine.

gg

Rough_Rock
Richard,

That's too funny!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
Actually, Jonathan is one of the few "competitors" that we don't mind losing a sale to! He's awesome and we love him! Glad to see that he continues to add to the integrity of the business! And you KNOW that we're not paid to say things like this! But, err, we might get lunch out of it at the next trade show
3.gif

newenglandgemlab

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

We have had quite a few clients bring stones to us they have been purchased at GOG. Most of these purchasers have spent alot of time on line looking at all the sites and are very educated when it comes to diamonds (thanks Leonid!). We have heard many compliments when it comes to Jonathan. Oftentimes, when it comes to making that final decision, it isn't always the price, it is the personal service and how well they are taken care of.

As appraisers we hear lots of tales! Cindy

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks guys ... and ladies. Your kind words are appreciated. We try.
1.gif

Rhino

JayTee

Rough_Rock
Hey, if this is an "Everyone pat Rhino on the back" thread, I certainly don't mind chiming in.

After all, everyone knows that rhinos have poor peripheral vision, and won't sense you sneaking up . . .
3.gif

Seriously, I had no problems when I purchased my fiancee's engagement ring from Jonathan and, for anyone who followed the thread of my saga, I was all set to purchase another stone when Jonathan came through at the 11th hour and I purchased a 1.29 D VS2 from him. This was done through the course of a few e-mails and phone calls, and all questions I had for him were answered promptly. I really appreciated the fact that I felt no pressure from him at all in making my decision and that he was very considerate of the research I had done up to that point.

Needless to say, my fiancee loves the ring and goggles over the stone's scintillation. And as soon as I complete my digital camera purchase saga (ha ha), I'll be posting a picture.

Thanks Jonathan and GOG.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results