shape
carat
color
clarity

Review

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcwade33

Rough_Rock
http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/diamond_Details.aspx?itemcode=AGS-5760410#

From what I understand, the pink and white in the idealscope is not a good thing correct? I have narrowed down my search to 3 stones and this is the larger of the three. The others are solid black(h&A) with all red and no pink or white but smaller in size. I can afford the larger stone so this is why I would like a review of this one. Any other suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The link must be wrong... the IS there image is faultless.

If the link is the right one, than you might want to take a look on the presentation of the Ideal Scope at source (ideal-scope.com) and HERE, for some refference about what is meaningful "leakage" identified by the 'scope
2.gif

Hope some of this helps

By the way... how about this one ?

kcwade33

Rough_Rock
Link wrong? Are you clicking on view image right above the diamond picture that states IdealScope? Or am I misunderstanding you? Everything works for me when I click the link from the forum.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
reposted recently, this link may help...

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
.edited. never mind.

kcwade33

Rough_Rock
Thoughts outside of the idealscope...value, etc?

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/8/2005 12:12:18 PM
Author: kcwade33

Link wrong? Or am I misunderstanding you?
Sorry for the confusion... I menat that as a half-joke. The tiny white dots under the ''scope do not constitute a fault by and large - that profile is just a "version" of whay H&A ideals look via the ''scope. Between the kind with all-red-face and this, there might be some difference of ''personality", not quality of any sort.

As far as I can tell, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results