shape
carat
color
clarity

Review - USA Certed Diamonds (Martin Sheffield)

stentor

Rough_Rock
If you've been reading on the forums, you've likely gotten the idea that the website is not the selling point here. For me in particular, the site was a way for me to discover what USA Certed Diamonds has to offer. The site led me into multiple phone conversations with Martin Sheffield, who even though was many many miles away from me, provided me much better service, insight, and expertise than my local jewelers. I was extremely picky with my diamond selection, and Martin understood that. He knew what I wanted and he knew what I was looking for. He remained patient throughout my search every step of the way, and made diamond recommendations to me that met my exact criteria.

They were also on top of the whole purchase and shipping process, informing me of updates during each step. I had it shipped to an independent appraiser in my area and they absolutely loved the stone. In fact, when I went to pick it up, they told me that "they couldn't stop looking at it, it's such a beautiful diamond"! Overall, Martin is the man and he will go the extra mile to get you what you want, and at a great value.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you've been reading on the forums, you've likely gotten the idea that the website is not the selling point here. For me in particular, the site was a way for me to discover what USA Certed Diamonds has to offer. The site led me into multiple phone conversations with Martin Sheffield, who even though was many many miles away from me, provided me much better service, insight, and expertise than my local jewelers. I was extremely picky with my diamond selection, and Martin understood that. He knew what I wanted and he knew what I was looking for. He remained patient throughout my search every step of the way, and made diamond recommendations to me that met my exact criteria.

They were also on top of the whole purchase and shipping process, informing me of updates during each step. I had it shipped to an independent appraiser in my area and they absolutely loved the stone. In fact, when I went to pick it up, they told me that "they couldn't stop looking at it, it's such a beautiful diamond"! Overall, Martin is the man and he will go the extra mile to get you what you want, and at a great value.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Are you able to post pics of the end result? We like pictures here ;-) lol

stentor

Rough_Rock
Sure, the setting is being made right now at the jeweler. I'll post pictures once I receive the ring fully completed.

stentor

Rough_Rock
Here it is! A magnificent piece, very excited to see the finished product.

Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 5.08.57 PM.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results