shape
carat
color
clarity

Review - Park's Fine Group / Alex Park

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'd like to let everyone know what a wonderful experience my fiance and I had doing business with Alex Park of Parks Fine Group in the NYC Diamond District. I first found him, or rather, his diamonds and jewelry, on eBay. My communication with him through eBay was fantastic, but things happen and I was sidetracked for awhile. When I resumed my search for an OEC upgrade, he remembered me. Much to my dismay, the diamond had gone up in price. Alex stated that he would honor the price I saw it for originally. My fiance and I made arrangements to take the train into the city to look at the ring in person. Oh, Boy! It was more stunning in person. As everyone here knows, diamond performance changes depending on the light. Alex wanted to make sure that I saw it in every light possible. Naturally, the best performance was out on the street, where we all stood for a long time while I ooh-ed and ahh-ed over the diamond and shot pics and video. Since this was a large investment, I needed to think about it. We were forthcoming and stated that there were a few other places that we wanted to check out while we were thinking about his diamond, and he was wonderful about it. I think he knew we would be back. We were accosted and ushered into several businesses during our walk along 47th street, but none of the stones compared to the OEC I looked at first. The salespeople were a little pushy, and were trying to get me to buy a diamond without a GIA certification. Hello, people, GIA is right across the street - get your stones certified. After lunch we decided to return to Park's Fine Group and purchase the OEC I first looked at. The transaction went as smoothly as possible, and we couldn't be happier with the diamond. I still Alex Park's eBay auctions and Instagram posts. He has wonderful diamonds and jewelry and makes your shopping experience as stress-free as possible. Please consider him when you're looking for old cuts and any other type of jewelry.

Here is the OEC upgrade my fiance gifted me with:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, gorgeous stone! Thanks for reviewing the vendor!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone!!! :love::love:

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's such fun to see how delighted you are with your new treasure -- and I also appreciate you sharing the fact that Parks Fine Group will indeed entertain consumer visits, and that Alex was so helpful to you on your visit!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
whoa, gorgeous! You must be so happy! Thank you for the review - I see his items on LT and they seem like nice quality and reasonable prices.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results