shape
carat
color
clarity

Review of Steven Kirsch for a Custom Engagement Ring

clevitte

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I wanted to share my experience with working with Steven Kirsch. I reached out to Steven last fall looking for a custom engagement ring. From his first email to our last phone conversation, Steven was extremely considerate of all my requests, helpful, patient and responsive. This was the first time I was in the market for a diamond and/or a ring which was daunting at times. I had a lot of questions and Steven really took the time to answer them all and always came back to me within hours. I really felt cared for. He walked me through the diamond selection process by sending me reports about the diamonds and clearly explained what I should be looking for. I truly feel that I got my fiancee the best diamond and ring that I could possibly find. Steven made the whole process enjoyable and exciting. I definitely recommend Steven Kirsch. Here are a few pictures of the ring (I asked for a replica of the Harry Winston style The One) -

ring_243.jpg

ring_244.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning result! Steven did a great job.

Do you also have handshots to share?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!!!! :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! :love: congratulations on your new ring! :appl: Would love to see more photos. SK did a beautiful job on your ring! :clap:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results