shape
carat
color
clarity

Review of I.D Jewelry

thebestromano

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone at Pricescope!

Today I’d like to write a review about my experience with purchasing an engagement ring through ID Jewelry in New York. Be prepared for a lot of praise because I had a phenomenal experience and got exactly what I wanted for the price I was trying to hit.

First I’d like to give a recap of my experiences leading up to working with Yekutiel at ID Jewelry. I did a lot of research through the internet and going into jewelry stores. There was a lot of mixed information and it made it very challenging to find what I was looking for at the price I wanted to pay. There was always a catch that caused the prices to just keep climbing and customizations always seemed to come with a price tag. It was quite a challenge. I found pricescope.com and you all had real quality information to give me (thank you) and the name ID Jewelry just kept coming up.

One day after posting on here with my struggles I was contacted by Shulamit from I.D Jewelry after reading my post. From the very beginning they were talking to me about how to fit within my budget and were offering great discounts on the setting that I was told would cost hundreds more. The first diamond they found for me was exactly what I was looking for. They showed me the page on BlueNile where it was listed and were undercutting the listed price. I was concerned at first about buying a diamond I wasn’t looking at in person. They sent me high quality photos and videos and offered to send me the diamond so I could inspect it before making my final decision. It was such a relief to have people in this industry that were trustworthy and were focused on getting me the best.

When I asked them if we could make a customization to the ring that would make it a two tone setting and make it unique they told me right from the beginning they would try to make sure it didn’t raise the cost for me and they followed through!

I.D Jewelry was the most enjoyable purchasing experience I have ever had. I was super cost concerned and they found every way to make sure not only the diamond ring fit into my budget but was a high quality ring that is an eye catcher! I will most definitely be going through them again for the wedding bands!

Thank you again Yekutiel and Shulamit! 20150710_113854.jpg 20151016_171020_001.jpg 20151016_171000_001.jpg 20151016_171106.jpg 20150710_114131.jpg
img_0132.jpg 20150711_014941.jpg img_0283_0.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow :love: :love: :love: beautiful ring for a beautiful couple! :appl: :appl: :appl:

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So glad you had a great experience! The ring is beautiful! Congratulations on your engagement. :clap: :clap: :clap:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement!!! Beautiful ring! Wear it in good health!! :appl: :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and couple! :appl:

sapphiregirl123

Rough_Rock
That is a gorgeous ring! Congrats!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and Congrats! :appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Outstanding! Beautiful fiancée !!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for your post! I have had great experiences with IDJ as well. Congratulations on your engagement! It's a gorgeous ring for a gorgeous couple!

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring and beautiful couple. Congratulations!!!

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! :appl: It's a beautiful ring for a beautiful couple. Stop by Show Me the Bling for hand shots!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, gorgeous ring and beautiful fiance!! Congratulations on your engagement!! :appl:

MeganShannon11

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! I am considering a project with them so this is great to hear!

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Beautiful ring and congratulations on your engagement.

If you don't mind, I do have a question for you. You mentioned that IDJ got in touch with you after reading a post of yours on Pricescope. How is this possible when there is no way to contact an individual on Pricescope? I also was under the impression that vendors were not allowed to do this.

Glad you had a good experience.

Annette

LaineyRod

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and it is a very beautiful ring, the rose gold is awesome!! I wish you love and happiness!! :love: :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! It's lovely! :appl: :appl: :appl: Congratulations to both of you on your engagement! :clap: Thanks for sharing! :wavey:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please post more pics of your beautiful ring!

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement! You're a beautiful couple! I love the two-toned setting and the diamond is just gorgeous! It's such a good feeling to get what you're looking for at a price you feel comfortable with! It makes everything feel right! It's nice to know who you worked with and how satisfied you were, so thank you for posting this! All the best to you both and keep us in the loop when you're working on wedding bands! :))

Q

Queenie60

Your ring is beautiful - congratulations. I am glad that you had a good experience with IDJ - I too, can't say enough good things about my experiences with them as well. Congratulations on your engagement :love: And more photos please - especially hand shots.

susief

Shiny_Rock
smitcompton|1462367137|4027080 said:
If you don't mind, I do have a question for you. You mentioned that IDJ got in touch with you after reading a post of yours on Pricescope. How is this possible when there is no way to contact an individual on Pricescope? I also was under the impression that vendors were not allowed to do this.

I would like to know this too. Please clarify OP.

tina sparkle

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! I love IDJ as well.

thebestromano

Rough_Rock
susief|1462918388|4029958 said:
smitcompton|1462367137|4027080 said:

I would like to know this too. Please clarify OP.

forgive me as this has been close to a year ago now. I was on this post [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/engagement-ring-on-a-budget.214218/page-2']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/engagement-ring-on-a-budget.214218/page-2[/URL] asking about an engagement ring and I was reffered in the post to IDJewlry. I may have sent them a message about a question and they followed up with a phone call. I believe based on rereading the emails that I posted a question about it ring plus setting and they followed up with a phone call where they quoted me a really good price on the setting before I gave them a diamond budget. They then followed up with a back and forth email and found me a diamond right away that was the diamond I went with within my budget by giving me the link to it on BlueNile and undercutting the listed price significantly since I think they had it "on hand".
So to clarify they didn't solicit me without consent I believe one of the stand out things in our phone call was Shulamit said she read my forum post prior to the phone call. This is probably where I got the details mixed up.
Overall it was a great experience.

Thank you all for the love! I will definitely need to post more pics!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results