shape
carat
color
clarity

Review: ID Jewelery

gschaefer519

Rough_Rock
So I am about 3 months late with this review on ID Jewelry.

I went to several jewelers in the NY tri state area, all the way to deep in long island in my search for a engagement ring.
My search ended at ID Jewelry.

No lie, Yekutiel was the best person I have delt with in my search and its for multiple reasons. I went in with a budget, he provided multiple options, didn't pressure me and let me decide ultimately what I wanted to.

My fiance had shown me a setting she was set on. This setting from unnamed location was extremely expensive, I let Yekutiel take a look at the setting and he assured me he could recreate it at a fraction of the cost. I wont pretend I wasn't nervous, but he was with me every step of the way.

First he sent me a mock (computer generated image of the setting), after he called me to come down to look at the mold to be sure I was 100% satisfied with it. Few weeks later, all set finished and complete. I was BLOWN AWAY!, this engagement ring literally came out perfect. Even better then expected. My Fiance was so excited, will post a pic below (sorry I don't have anything super clear/Hidef to post). Her friends and family couldn't believe the job they have done with this ring. We will also go back for our wedding bands.

Went with GIA H Color, 1.15 round Excellent hearts and arrows. The setting is a rose gold, and to me it came out phenomenal. I can not stress enough if your in area IDJ is worth a hard look.

I couldn't be Happier, thank you!

img_2257.png

_37781.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! So glad you were happy with IDJ. They do great work on a budget!

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful ring - and congratulations on your engagement! I agree, Yekutiel and ID Jewelry are great to work with! :love: :appl:

gschaefer519

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys, yeah definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a ring. Made my process easy lol

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! Beautiful ring!!!!! All that you said about IDJ is exactly why they are one of the best jewelers to work with! :appl:

FancyIntense

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! It looks great on her hand.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring! congratulations and best wishes for a future of happiness..

:appl: :appl: :love: :love:

johnnydiamond22

Rough_Rock
Beautiful Ring!! ID Jewelry always knocks it out of the park.

gschaefer519

Rough_Rock
thank you for the compliments everyone. Got one more pic below with slightly better lighting!

_37786.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that second picture - a really pretty ring!!! I haven't been to IDJ, but I sent my nephew and fiance and they loved it!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring. Congrats and thanks for the review.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results