shape
carat
color
clarity

returned the purple/blue spinel and bought.......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
I vote for the East/West setting with the half moons on the sides, also! This looks great on your hand!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
DeeJay and Rock Candy, the image is definitely making me consider a three stone! Who knows, I''m still undecided with what to do with it.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Just saw this thread...that''s a gorgeous stone, K! I think e-w would be perfect. =)

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2006 11:20:55 PM
Author: IrishAngel
Just saw this thread...that''s a gorgeous stone, K! I think e-w would be perfect. =)
Thank you! Another vote for E/W setting. Either way, with my wedding band project right now I will have plenty of time to think about it before I set it.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
wow I like the slimmer half moons it looks fanastic

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! Are you still thinking Vera Wang rope ring?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2006 12:40:11 PM
Author: MustangFan
wow I like the slimmer half moons it looks fanastic
It does look nice, I wasn''t originally thinking a three stone...but it does look nice.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2006 1:13:31 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Beautiful!!! Are you still thinking Vera Wang rope ring?
At this point, I''m still not sure. I just finished my wedding band project which was a big one. I''m going to have to wait awhile to put money into another jewelry project at this point. Hopefully this will help me decide. Part of me wants to do a pendant since I don''t really own very many of them. I own quite a few ring, and I could use a pendant.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results