shape
carat
color
clarity

Return to Tiffany''s YG bracelet...?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Hello there,
I live in a rural area, and so if I wish to buy from Tiffany''s, I''m afraid it''s mail order for me!
2.gif

I am currently considering a bracelet of some type, and am weighing up the return to tiffany''s bracelet ...

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=GRP01463&mcat=148204&cid=287458&search_params=s+5-p+11-c+287458-r+101323339-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

However, they don''t put much useful information on their website! Does anyone know how much it weighs, and what dimensions the individual links are?

I''d appreciate any info, as I need to know what scale/size the bracelet actually is!
I guess the individual styles vary quite a lot in size?
I''m guessing the bracelet is 3/8ths of an inch wide.

I tried to find a photo, but nothing''s really coming up (in the YG)
36.gif

L.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
There should be a customer service number you can call on the site or in the catolog...good luck...let us know how their customer service over the phone is...

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Thank you jewelerman...for some reason, I had not considered calling them! *blush*
I''m an online gal through and through!
They''ve just opened in Perth, as well!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results