shape
carat
color
clarity

Return problem :(

TwoPointSixFourCt

Rough_Rock
I am returning a lab diamond that I bought. I’m within the return window. The issue isn’t the seller, but FedEx. FedEx will only let me declare a value of $1,000, but it’s a $3,500 diamond. I tried two different FedEx locations, including one main distribution center so this isn’t an issue if a satellite location not being able to honor the accurate value.

Have you returned or shipped a diamond that’s worth over $1,000. How did you do it?

This is very stressful.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve used USPS and insured for the amount needed. Registered USPS is the safest but also takes the longest. Never had a problem. Good luck.

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
I am returning a lab diamond that I bought. I’m within the return window. The issue isn’t the seller, but FedEx. FedEx will only let me declare a value of $1,000, but it’s a $3,500 diamond. I tried two different FedEx locations, including one main distribution center so this isn’t an issue if a satellite location not being able to honor the accurate value.

Have you returned or shipped a diamond that’s worth over $1,000. How did you do it?

This is very stressful.

Agree with other posters recommendation.
Can the seller send you a return label? Even if you have to pay for it?

TwoPointSixFourCt

Rough_Rock
Update- I shipped it at UPS with no problem. They were about to use an accurate declared value, while FedEx was only able to go up to $1,000.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results