clarity

Blog RETAIL DIAMOND PRICES - MAY 2020

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
PriceScope-2-683x1024.png

psadmin published a new blog post.
Just like many markets, the diamond market has changed dramatically amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. There is still a lot of speculation on how it will emerge and in what matter. The diamond prices are still dropping in the higher carat sizes and possibly showing some stability in the lower.

[caption id="attachment_110971"...

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Or me

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Sorry about that it. I think it is fixed now.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Hi Andrey, the last link lists the article by Edahn Golen, it should be spelled Golan.

Hi Yoram,

Thank you for that catch. It is fixed. I thought I double-checked everything. :)

What are your thought on the blog and thought suggestion? Anything you would like to see in the future?

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's likely my old, tired eyes but I have difficulty seeing the color of the miniscule carat/color coding lines at the bottom of the graph. That then makes it impossible for me to figure out which line on the graph goes with each carat size, even though I can see those colors quite well. Might I suggest making the color coding lines thicker, so the colors stand out more. =)2

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
It's likely my old, tired eyes but I have difficulty seeing the color of the miniscule carat/color coding lines at the bottom of the graph. That then makes it impossible for me to figure out which line on the graph goes with each carat size, even though I can see those colors quite well. Might I suggest making the color coding lines thicker, so the colors stand out more. =)2

Great point!

Thanks

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Yoram,

Thank you for that catch. It is fixed. I thought I double-checked everything. :)

What are your thought on the blog and thought suggestion? Anything you would like to see in the future?

I suppose an average price list for RB's is elementary since you already collecting data for years. Its a good useful tool for the average of a kind. Cant help noticing the fancy shape charts are less relevant because I assume of less transactions.

But in general (on the side), I dont understand the industry race for a new wholesale price list (to exchange the Rapaport list), I think its time to talk dollars and quit talk on discount/premium percentages.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results