shape
carat
color
clarity

Response time from pricescope...............

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Charmed

Shiny_Rock
I have inquired about further information on two princess cut diamonds through pricescope. That, however, was 5 days ago. How long does it typically take? I am concerned that the diamonds have already been sold by now. The information on the two stones was incomplete and I had to email for further information. Still waiting...........is this typical? Thank you in advance.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Charmed, I'm sorry you didn't receive an answer. I'm still busy with the upgrade and other technical stuff...
sick.gif

However, you have to realize that although we try to help and answer as much questions as possible, there is no guarantee that your questions will be answered since it is done on volunteer basis by other forum members (experts as well as consumers).

To make sure your questions will be answered, you have to contact professional appraiser.

student

Shiny_Rock
Do you mean that you have waited 5 days for a vendor to return your e-mails? If so, that seems like a long time to me. My suggestion would be to contact some other vendors. Preferably a few more rather than just one more. Vendors should be working to get your business, and there are plenty out there who will! I made contacts with several vendors I was seriously considering and almost all of them replied to e-mails within 24 hours.

Charmed

Shiny_Rock
Leonid,

I am not referring to the actual posts and messages. I am referring to Abazia's and USACerted Diamonds. These are the vendors I am waiting responses from. I understand you are truly busy, and wouldn't rush you or volunteers.

Keep up the FANTASTIC work!

student

Shiny_Rock
If I were looking for a princess cut I'd probably also try superbcert.com, diamondbrokersoffl.com, and goodoldgold.com. (This is just a casual tip based on my reading of forums over the past few months--I was looking for a round diamond myself.)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definitely call if you did not hear back, email is not a foolproof method of communication and emails frequently do get lost or delayed. When I was looking online I emailed about 5 vendors and all got back to me within 24 hours or less. Good luck!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I'm sorry - didn't understand the question
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results