shape
carat
color
clarity

Resizing in Charlotte or surrounding area

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

linvillegorge

Rough_Rock
Big problem. My fiance told me her ring size was a 6 or a 6.5; after talking to jewelers they suggested to go with 6.5 because they said it''d be easier to go down a 1/2 size than to size up 1/2 size. Well, the ring is too big - way too big. She went to get her finger sized and according to the jeweler she''s actually a 5.25 - but my fiance said that 5.5 felt better to her!!! I got the ring from James Allen, but the proposal date was more than 30 days after I got the ring, so it was outside of the 30 day return period. Basically, I''m stuck.

The ring needs to go down a full size. The rep at JA was unsure if it could even be done. I''ve talked to two different jewelers who say that it definitely can be done, but I don''t know who I can trust as I''ve never dealt with any jewelers in the area and I''ve never dealt with resizing at all.

I''m willing to go anywhere in the Charlotte area, Raleigh, Greensboro, Asheville, Rock Hill, wherever. I just want it done right by someone trustworthy.

Here''s a pic of the ring:
http://www.novori.com/diamond-engagement-rings-12628R4-p.html

Thanks in advance!!!
1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d take it to the Karat Patch on Providence Rd. in Charlotte. They are a very reputable jeweler and I have had a ring sized there, diamonds set, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results