shape
carat
color
clarity

resizing a Vatche?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DrieStone

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know who I should contact at Vatche about getting a ring resized? I can''t seem to find any information at all about this online.

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Driestone:

You should probably contact the company where you bought the Vatche setting. They should be the ones to coordinate the resizing at Vatche.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

DrieStone

Rough_Rock
>You should probably contact the company
>where you bought the Vatche setting. They
>should be the ones to coordinate the
>resizing at Vatche.

Actually I bought the ring at WhiteFlash. I emailed [email protected] but never got a response. Would you mind forwarding the details to me at [email protected]?

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Sure...and I'll also look into why you never got an immediate response.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
You may contact the customer service departement for Vatche here but it is probably faster and easier to go through White Flash since they sold you the ring initially... The delay in their responding to your request could simply be because they might have been closed for Easter or Passover... Most of the industry has been closed for the past week in observance of religious holidays
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results