shape
carat
color
clarity

Reshanking Engagement Ring Band

nearthebeach22

Rough_Rock
I currently have a 2.3mm bead set diamond pave band on my engagement ring that I would like to change to a 1.9mm-2.0mm scalloped diamond pave band. Does anyone know if it's possible to just change the band and keep the rest of the setting? For reference, I have a ~2 carat oval center stone with a halo if the center stone impacts the answer. Does anyone know an approximate price to do this if the setting can be preserved? Thank you!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
nearthebeach22|1461625081|4023514 said:
I currently have a 2.3mm bead set diamond pave band on my engagement ring that I would like to change to a 1.9mm-2.0mm scalloped diamond pave band. Does anyone know if it's possible to just change the band and keep the rest of the setting? For reference, I have a ~2 carat oval center stone with a halo if the center stone impacts the answer. Does anyone know an approximate price to do this if the setting can be preserved? Thank you!

I think it would most likely have to be remade. It would depend on the make of the setting... ::)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truthfully, I am not sure I'd do it for that tiny amount of difference in the shank size. It's not like 2.3mm is wide! Can you post a picture for us?

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, do you have an opinion on my bezel eternity??

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results