shape
carat
color
clarity

reset question bead set vs. shared prong

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

twochicklets

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I am having a dilema and I hope y''all can help me. My husband is resetting my rings for my 10th. My e-ring will be 3 emerald cuts, the center being a littleover 1.5. The wedding band will be eternity with round diamonds.

Originally I was trying to decide between both bands being either shared prongs or beadset with millgrain edges. I have been bouncing back and forth for weeks, ringless becuase the jeweler has my stones!!

Today I had an epiphany! I prefer the eternity band in shared prong and the engagement ring in the bead set with millgrain!!! Can I have the 2 different if I am going to wear them together? Does anyone have anything similar to this? Thanks in advance.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hi twochicklets and welcome to PS
35.gif

I think there are no rules to wearing diamonds and you should just wear what you like.

you can also do the beadset for the e-ring and wear the shared prong on your right hand if you don''t want to mix the styles.

twochicklets

Rough_Rock
Thank you mrssalvo! I appreciate you answering me and welcoming me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results