Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

reset question bead set vs. shared prong

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

twochicklets

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I am having a dilema and I hope y''all can help me. My husband is resetting my rings for my 10th. My e-ring will be 3 emerald cuts, the center being a littleover 1.5. The wedding band will be eternity with round diamonds.

Originally I was trying to decide between both bands being either shared prongs or beadset with millgrain edges. I have been bouncing back and forth for weeks, ringless becuase the jeweler has my stones!!

Today I had an epiphany! I prefer the eternity band in shared prong and the engagement ring in the bead set with millgrain!!! Can I have the 2 different if I am going to wear them together? Does anyone have anything similar to this? Thanks in advance.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hi twochicklets and welcome to PS

I think there are no rules to wearing diamonds and you should just wear what you like.

you can also do the beadset for the e-ring and wear the shared prong on your right hand if you don''t want to mix the styles.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.