shape
carat
color
clarity

Resale Value of David Sacco Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stz

Rough_Rock
Hello all,

A friend of mine has a diamond-sapphire ring made by the Hawaiian jeweler David Sacco. She has had the ring appraised for 10K and has asked for my help in selling it. Is anyone here familiar with David Sacco and, if so, could you offer an opinion on the resale value of his jewelry? I am a veteran Ebay seller, but I sell books (not jewelry!) Not sure right now if I should put this up on Ebay myself, consign it with a jewelry shop, or possibly consign it with a real auction house. Any opinions welcome.

stz

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
I am not familiar with his work.But he may be a reginal designer who carries weight with the buyer who comes from that area.Keep in mind that just because he isnt well know does not mean he isnt a quality jeweler(and just because he calls himself a "designer" does not mean he''s quality either!) I would focus on selling the piece where he is well known and go from there.Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results