shape
carat
color
clarity

Requesting for some expert opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

acidburn

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

I''ve been doing research, and I''ve spent a great deal of time browsing through your knowledge base, which is very good by the way. I found a ring on BlueNile but even with all the research I''ve done, I still need some expert opinions on the ring before I go through with the purchase. Here is the link: http://www.bluenile.com/diamonds_details.asp?__fun_frm=i&pid=LD00440875&filter_id=0#grading_report

Here are the specs:
Carat weight: 1.21
Cut: Signature Round
Color: E
Clarity: SI1
Depth %: 61.8%
Table %: 56%
Symmetry: Ideal
Polish: Ideal
Girdle: Medium to slightly thick, faceted
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 6.82 x 6.86 x 4.23 mm

I''m planning on purchasing today or tomorrow, so any input would be much appreciated!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
As long as it''s eyeclean, it looks like a keeper!

acidburn

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I''m calling someone over there right now to get em to take a look at it for me. If it''s pretty clean, then i''ll purchase today.

findarock

Shiny_Rock
Looks nice to me, can I ask what sort of budget would you have for a nice ring like that?

acidburn

Rough_Rock
I've saved about 10 K, more or less. Getting the ring with the setting would still be under my budget. I've been looking locally and I wasn't too impressed, but when I did research online and found out that some of these places do not charge sales tax I was pretty excited.

Oh btw, I did call and they are looking at the diamond for me now. They will get back to me later on today or tomorrow after their visual inspection.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Acidburn-Those stone, based on specs (if eye clean) should be good. Who are you having taking a look at it?!?! People at BN?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results