shape
carat
color
clarity

Requesting a stone be certified / Firescoped

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lady*jane

Rough_Rock
I went to my local jeweler to have my engagement and wedding bands designed and based on the design he suggested a Lucere stone. My setting has a row of princess''s channel set in the band, including under the center stone.

Anyway, his stones are not certified but he said he''d certainly get certified stones for me if that is my desire.

My question - if I''d like to see the Brilliantscope and Firescope results what kind of certification should I ask for? Are these readily available?

Cheers,
-Jane

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
RockDocs' appraisals include BrillianceScope results and FireScope results. www.consumersgemlab.com

lady*jane

Rough_Rock
I have an idealscope, which I will be taking along. I'm just not so confident in it's use. I should have ordered the cz to use a guide.

lady*jane

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I'm going to try my hand with the ideal scope and if I'm not confident I'll ask him to use this source.

Is a BrillianceScope and FireScope generally available?

Cheers,
-jane

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results