shape
carat
color
clarity

remount

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laxgirl4493

Rough_Rock
I would like to remount my .90 g-sii round diamond it does have strong blue fluor. What do you think would look better a 3 stone look with 2 side stones of about .35. Or 2 graduating stone on each side 1 about .25 and the other aroun .15?. I'm not sure if the 3 stone will seem to dressy for everyday I like both looks can't decide. Also do you think my strong blue fluor will make a difference in choosing the side stones? Oh 1 more thing how much emphasis should i put into the quality of smaller stones? thanks

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
We would match to within a color and a clarity but in the strong blue case I would suggest F and eye clean SI2 to VS2.

A 3 stone ring with all diamonds on the same level should have a minimum of .45ct each.
A solitaire with shoulder stones can have any size smaller than that.
If you do a center with 4 shoulder stones very similar or same sizes - only a slight graduation.

Or go for broke - 2 x .70's and 2 x . 50's

laxgirl4493

Rough_Rock
Great info thanks !! I like the look of the round 3 stone rings by Vatche. Would you consider those side stones all on the same level or shoulder stones. (I don't think my budget could go for .45's on the sides)Also white gold vs platinum? (is platinum overrated?) thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results