shape
carat
color
clarity

Reinstein Ross Emerald Tassel Pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NYbella

Rough_Rock
Hey all, I''d like your opinion on this pendant. =) Sorry for some reason I couldnt upload the attachment, but here is the direct link.

http://www.twistonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=3436

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i LOVE it....it something i''d wear with great joy......

movie zombie

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What''s my opinion?
Gorgeous!!!

NYbella

Rough_Rock
I was debating on whether or not to purchase this. There are a couple of websites online that sell it, but I really wanted to see it in person. Luckily I live in NY, and was able to go to the store myself. I wanted a pale emerald, they all vary so I figured it best I go to the store directly to pick out the color and size I want. I decided to pick it up! I got the largest one they had, although I would have liked bigger, but they are quite pricey, and they also told me they really only go up to 4 carats in this particular piece. I am just in love with the color, it''s amazing. But I cannot walk into that store, it is dangerous, I want EVERYTHING! Thanks for your opinions =)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh for goodness sakes, NCbella, provide pictures!!!!!! Looked lovely online, I bet it is splendid "for real"....
9.gif
. Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty....did you get it? Or are you thinking about it?
27.gif

NYbella

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for your opinions. Yes, I did purchase this directly from the store. I wish I could post pictures, but my digital camera is awful. It doesn''t pick up any detail whatsoever. It would probably look like a green blob of I tried to take a snapshot lol. The picture on the weblink that I provided is very accurate. The only difference is mine is in white gold, and the emerald is more pale. It almost glows, I am in love with it.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, someday I do want to see this, esp in the white metal version!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results