shape
carat
color
clarity

Reinstein/Ross 22K Gold Creation

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eremite3

Rough_Rock
Originally posted in another thread:

Hello all,
35.gif

This is my first post to the board, which I found while doing a search for Reinstein/Ross. I just stopped by their store today, and left my 1.73 Princess F, VS2, Ideal with them to be set in one of their beautiful 22K gold bands! I believe the band is called their "Shimmer Ring."

A picture of the band can be found on their site, www.reinsteinross.com, under the Rings section, last group of pictures on the bottom, look at the lower and right-most gold ring. It's the one with two broad bands on the outside of the ring, with the deep channel being lined with tiny but INCREDIBLY BRILLIANT diamonds! The diamonds happen to be fully cut brilliants, despite their tiny size! My princess will sit in a bezel, which will be slightly wider than the with of the band.

You really have to see their rings in person to believe them. For me, the most shocking thing is the craftmanship, and the beautiful choice of materials: 20k or 22k gold, with very high quality stones accenting much of their collection. If you have not seen high carat gold in person, you should. There's such depth in the metal, and it's really mesmerizing!
30.gif

Reinstein/Ross makes every ring from scratch. Indeed, I will have to wait about 4 weeks for my ring to be completed, as it does not yet exist. This is no cast setting, like 95% of all rings made. They actually start out making their very own gold ore, which they then HAND FORGE into their beautiful and intricate designs.

I never thought I'd place so much thought into the setting, thinking that all that mattered was "the ROCK," but after finding these designs, I think that the diamond will look even more magnificent, the whole eventually becoming greater than the sum of its parts.

What will make this proposal all the more special, is that our relationship was forced to go into a long-distance relationship , after my GF went away to graduate school (we are both in our 30's). Incredibly, our relationship blossomed under this arrangement, instead of fading, and I can't wait to propose in just 6 weeks!!!!!

I'll post a pic of the ring when it's completed!
16.gif
36.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2005 10
6.gif
9:30 PM
Author:eremite3
Originally posted in another thread:

Hello all,
35.gif

This is my first post to the board, which I found while doing a search for Reinstein/Ross. I just stopped by their store today, and left my 1.73 Princess F, VS2, Ideal with them to be set in one of their beautiful 22K gold bands! I believe the band is called their ''Shimmer Ring.''

A picture of the band can be found on their site, www.reinsteinross.com, under the Rings section, last group of pictures on the bottom, look at the lower and right-most gold ring. It''s the one with two broad bands on the outside of the ring, with the deep channel being lined with tiny but INCREDIBLY BRILLIANT diamonds! The diamonds happen to be fully cut brilliants, despite their tiny size! My princess will sit in a bezel, which will be slightly wider than the with of the band.

You really have to see their rings in person to believe them. For me, the most shocking thing is the craftmanship, and the beautiful choice of materials: 20k or 22k gold, with very high quality stones accenting much of their collection. If you have not seen high carat gold in person, you should. There''s such depth in the metal, and it''s really mesmerizing!
30.gif

Reinstein/Ross makes every ring from scratch. Indeed, I will have to wait about 4 weeks for my ring to be completed, as it does not yet exist. This is no cast setting, like 95% of all rings made. They actually start out making their very own gold ore, which they then HAND FORGE into their beautiful and intricate designs.

I never thought I''d place so much thought into the setting, thinking that all that mattered was ''the ROCK,'' but after finding these designs, I think that the diamond will look even more magnificent, the whole eventually becoming greater than the sum of its parts.

What will make this proposal all the more special, is that our relationship was forced to go into a long-distance relationship , after my GF went away to graduate school (we are both in our 30''s). Incredibly, our relationship blossomed under this arrangement, instead of fading, and I can''t wait to propose in just 6 weeks!!!!!

I''ll post a pic of the ring when it''s completed!
16.gif
36.gif
congratulations--on the whole thing. i think reinstein ross type stuff has fallen out of favor a bit as platinum has been such a craze but i agree their jewelry is ASTOUNDING.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

The jewellery on their website is fabulous--and I am sure your creation will be too. Make sure to post pics when your rings are completed!

cheers--Sharon

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
Their stuff is gorgeous!
30.gif
I''m sure your ring will be amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results