shape
carat
color
clarity

Regrets-- the one that got away (or was booted out the door)

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Regrets-- the one that got away (or was booted out the d

Sara, that FLY round was TDF.
I can see why you're still thinking about it.

My biggest regret is sending back this Fancy Deep Blue Emerald Cut diamond. ;(

0h Blue.png

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

kenny|1317070738|3026166 said:
Sara, that FLY round was TDF.
I can see why you're still thinking about it.

My biggest regret is sending back this Fancy Deep Blue Emerald Cut diamond. ;(

Goodness, thats beautiful!!!! :love:

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock

I've thought about it and gratefully, I don't have any in the jewelry category. Now for another vice of mine? A gorgeous pair of Frye boots I got for Christmas when I was a senior in high school. I still could wear them; my shoe size hasn't changed since seventh grade, but I got rid of them because they came from my ex-husband when we were dating.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Cehrabehra|1316999849|3025509 said:
I still pine for this ring I fell in love with 5 years ago before I bought my diamond. I fell for it HARD and it was *perfect* for me but four things were wrong... one, it was a FC piece and I was hearing a lot of bad stuff about them... two, I posted about it and the response wasn't even lukewarm and I let that sway me... three, my husband liked it and appreciated the appropriateness of it but thought it was a whim and I wouldn't like it after a while... four it seemed really expensive and WAY over budget but in the end I spent as much on just my stone so I would have saved 5k if I got this ring.

Well, I love it even more now than I did and I kick myself for listening to anyone else. It's NOT very traditional but it IS *very* ME. I love everything about it and there is nothing I would change. Nothing.

Center stone was 2.59 FLY VS1 OEC surrounded by 10 1.32ctw OEC VS/VVS G/H stones.
17mm in finger coverage.

A Daisy :)

Makes me wanna cry ::sigh::

I'd cry about that one too.....stunner!

cheers--Sharon

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

OMG Cehra, I never saw you post that did I? I love and adore it... and I'd call IT George (lmao at that Circe!).

The detail I adore is the engraving of the daisy/sunflower on the bezeled white rounds.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock

Gypsy|1317092092|3026538 said:
OMG Cehra, I never saw you post that did I? I love and adore it... and I'd call IT George (lmao at that Circe!).

The detail I adore is the engraving of the daisy/sunflower on the bezeled white rounds.

I had put it in a thread casually and the reception was "meh". It was too unconventional.

Sometimes I think about having it replicated but that color in the yellow is just the perfect color and honestly I won't pay that money again.

My husband and I got engaged in a patch of daisies in golden gate park and we had daisies at our wedding and on our cake and... after waiting 15 years I could have just gotten that and been done with it... but honestly the #1 reason I didn't do it was because I was scared of FC :/

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium

davi_el_mejor|1317069328|3026135 said:
rainydaze|1317059429|3025981 said:
ForteKitty|1317055934|3025922 said:
rainydaze|1317051077|3025844 said:
davi_el_mejor|1317041346|3025757 said:
well there's the .51ct Fancy deep yellowish brown pear that was accidentally tossed in the trash

and then there's the really pretty blue green tourmaline I sold to Fortekitty. I hope she posts pictures soon, I kind of miss it :D LOL

you mean this one? she has it for sale!! ;)) ;))
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/forum/preloved-ps-jewels-f92/blue-green-tourmaline-t166186.html']https://www.pricescope.com/forum/preloved-ps-jewels-f92/blue-green-tourmaline-t166186.html[/URL]

No no, not that one!! the one i got from Davi was a lot prettier... ;))

ah, ok! my bad! seemed like quite the coincidence.... :oops: (sorry if you saw this or my other thread for you davi, and i got your hopes up!)
:D Don't worry, I'm sure Forte is much happier with it than I would be as it wasn't what I was looking for. Don't you hate when a gorgeous stone isn't the right one for the project??? I would normally have just kept it, but something told me to list it on DB and fate so happened to align the stars for the both of us :D

ok, phew! :)) i totally know what you mean about something being perfect and yet not - it's a great problem to have when it's jewelry-related, but it still sucks! i'm glad to hear the fates got involved in this one and everyone is indeed happy!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

Cehrabehra|1317229451|3027944 said:

I had put it in a thread casually and the reception was "meh". It was too unconventional.

Sometimes I think about having it replicated but that color in the yellow is just the perfect color and honestly I won't pay that money again.

My husband and I got engaged in a patch of daisies in golden gate park and we had daisies at our wedding and on our cake and... after waiting 15 years I could have just gotten that and been done with it... but honestly the #1 reason I didn't do it was because I was scared of FC :/

Oh man- that ring was perfect on so many levels!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Cehrabehra|1317229451|3027944 said:

Ahhh... Well, hopefully you'll find it or one like it again honey. It's beautiful, and you are right...perfect for you.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

Dendritic agate earrings, moonstone earrings (Chrono got those), small loose red beryl, red spinel (Chrono got those also??) and hot bubble gum pink trilliant sapphire--all from ACS.

More recently, a lovely estate Tiffany ER/solitare. Well priced. Great size. Oh and a Cartier rolling bracelet.

gak.

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results