shape
carat
color
clarity

regret yesterday''s dress purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/8/2009 10:27:14 PM
Author: Green with Envy

Date: 9/8/2009 10:13:26 PM
Author: Laila619
That dress is gorgeous on you!!

Having said that, if you are having doubts, either try to exchange it (even though the policy states no returns or exchanges some places will still work with you) or keep looking. I was a two dress bride because of my doubts about my first gown! I wore them both.

Laila...You wore both dresses? Was one more fancy? which one did you wear first? I know it is common to wear a super sexy dress for the reception... something easier to dance or shorter... but if i get another one I want it to be even MORE bridal.

I showed my future husband a pic of something similar to my dress and he said it looked too simple for a wedding dress. however the pic I showed him WAS a tad more simple... just the same concept.

maybe now the pressure is off so I can look casually for something completely different and unless I find something that rocks my world for a great price... i have my back-up dress.
Super sexy and bridal really don''t go hand in hand. This is the one day in your life to be a bride - you will have countless other opportunities to be sexy. Be a knock out at the rehearsal dinner but be a bride on your wedding day. Thirty years from now, you''ll be glad that you had that one special day in your life to be a bride.

The dress is simply stunning. . . and from the pictures the fabric looks beautiful. Most folks won''t know silk from polyester - they just don''t get into all those details like you think they might. All they know is whether they like what they see and that dress looks fabulous on you. If you have been able to change the corset to zipper and buttons, then I think you have the only dress you need for the wedding. I wouldn''t dream of changing dresses during the wedding/reception!

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
wowsers, gorgeous dress, super flattering on you and no thickness anywhere (I looked hard
emwink.gif
). Agree with everyone else that there''s no telling it''s not silk - it photographs well and looks very luxe and rich. Glad you got the buttons you wanted and fingers crossed you''ll start to like it more. I know the feeling tho, I loved my dress from pictures for ages but after I got it, I had 10th, never mind 2nd thoughts but in the end, I wouldn''t have changed a thing.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
That dress is just divine!!!!!!!! And I totally agree, I think the dress would look better with covered buttons, although a corset back is lovely in it''s own right, I don''t think it would be a better choice for that dress.

You are going to look totally stunning!!!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2009 4:13:49 AM
Author: honey22
That dress is just divine!!!!!!!! And I totally agree, I think the dress would look better with covered buttons, although a corset back is lovely in it''s own right, I don''t think it would be a better choice for that dress.

You are going to look totally stunning!!!!

Ditto you look amazing if I could find a dress that beautiful that looked that good I would be in heaven
30.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your dress is absolutely gorgeous. I think the buttons/zip will be fab with it.

NuggetBrain

Shiny_Rock
I think that dress is absolutely fabulous. You totally rock it!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I have to agree and say the dress looks great on you and is very beautiful.

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I''m so glad you''re able to change it to how you want it. It must be a huge relief to know you have some competent seamstresses to choose from! You''re going to look amazing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results