shape
carat
color
clarity

Reference Check! Please Help.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ladeoux

Rough_Rock
Hello all, hope all is well. I have no clue whether I can ask this question or not on this board but has anyone ever dealt with Avi and Itisck at adiamondforyou.com????? Any input would be greatly appreciated. I was taking at look at the website and some prices are ok. But since I am new, and I did not see them on the vendor page I was wondering if anyone has ever dealt with or knows personally. Thanks, if you do not wish to respond to board please email me.

Ladeoux

[email protected]:confused:

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I cannot say anything - see this site for the first time.

Emrldforher

Rough_Rock
First of all, I have no personal experience. I just went to their website. Couple things to keep in mind. They sell a WIDE range of color/quality combinations. A lot of sites keep their diamonds at J/K color or better and I1 or better. They don't. This is fine as long as you know what you're looking for. They also sell clarity-enhanced diamonds. Make sure you do some research on what this means if you decide to buy one because the price is right. They do seem to identify the clarity-enhanced diamonds well. A lot of the "certs" on the lower-quality diamonds are Ecerts. I'm not very familiar with this company. Their higher-quality diamonds do seem to have GIA reports. They also sell quite a bit on e-bay, which isn't necessarily good or bad, just an observation. Finally, look close at their return policies. Not bad, but you have 10 days to return (around the standard although some offer longer) and there seem to be some additional charges you may incur such as the $49 mounting fee (non-refundable if it is "special") and looks like you pay for shipping both ways.

Just some thoughts based on a cursory review. Happy hunting!

E

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results