shape
carat
color
clarity

Reem Acra Monogram Dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

budgetbride

Shiny_Rock
OH MY GOSH. I freaking got goose bumps looking at your dress. it is fabulous!!!!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Where ever did you get that headpiece?! I love it!!!!!!
30.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful dress! And that TRAIN!!!
30.gif
You look amazing in it.

re: Dress Shopping -- I am sorry you had to go by yourself! I nearly did as well, but when I was talking to my MOH about it, I started crying, and she got online and booked a flight ASAP, so she could come up to visit and go shopping with me. That''s why she''s my MOH, though, she''s always there for me!
9.gif

I know that my mom was sort of sad that she couldn''t go with me (though she could have if she really wanted to, like my MOH
2.gif
) -- How did your mom deal? Have you sent her pictures? I don''t imagine that she can do anything other than LOVE that dress!

HAPPY_BRIDE

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much again for the compliments:))

Lilmissjaja and Achioalumna,
I got this head piece at the trunk show of TONI FEDERIC. Her site is

http://www.headpieces.com/
When you go to her site also check real brides!!! The pics does not do justice and we were just playing arround with it. It looks alot like Christina aguilera head piece ans its very miable and you can twist and turn in may ways:))

All her veils and headpieces are out of this world
emlove.gif
. She also has this cage veil that i almost got but it did not go with my dress
7.gif
((

Fatafelice,
i wish my mom could have done the same thing but home for me ia all the way in Brazil!! i sent her the pics and she loved my choice. The only thing she did not like are the monogram on the bottom but i do:)))
emteeth.gif

4damas2007 013.jpg

HAPPY_BRIDE

Rough_Rock
emotion-19.gif
Here is one of her cage veils!!:)) i love it:)))

10damas2007 011.jpg

HAPPY_BRIDE

Rough_Rock
you can also wear it like this

1d8_christina_aguilera_wedding06.jpg

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much!! I''m totally in love with that hair piece! Perfect for a destination ceremony!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Reem Acra is like the stuff of fantasies--how amazing!! You look gorgeous--CONGRATS!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Wowi- I love the head piece so much! It''s perfect with your dress. Please post pics of the final up-do...I''m really excited to see the entire look come together...I LOVE EVERYTHING about your dress and you are also sooooo pretty. Thanks for sharing!

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Wow! That dress looks like it was made for you...you look amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results