shape
carat
color
clarity

redux::CONCAVE CUT AMETHYST RARE LOCATION BRANDberg MUST SEE

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
I had to redo my ad and told mods to delete old thread..sorry
Okay.....my last stone to sell on Preloved forum(my second one on this forum)
100% natural..remember upwards of 70% of quartz gems on the market are synthetic
cut from crystals collected in person in Namibia by my mentor.....not rough procured for cutting but actual crystals.
Concave faceted in a trillion modified
1.60ct
calibrated to 7mm x 5mm

I won't sugarcoat my sh*t when I dwell in the halls of the best gem buyers around. This stone doesn't have the best color(already sold that one to a PS guru last week) =) . It would be downright rude and ostentatious to do so when I am among like-mined gem aficionado's.

~ It has a strong red component under incandescent light, as one would expect, and then a more tapered but still visible seen pinkish secondary under 6200K ott fluorescent.
~ I would say the stone is a Vs-Si it does have a fingerprint towards the middle of the stone but nothing that affects it's color, cut, or clarity for the most part. You need to look real close to see it so at 6" or arm's length it's invisible.
~ The color reminds me of a four peaks stone..almost spot on in some cases but without the usual color zoning.
~It's calibrated for easy setting in a 7mm x 5mm modified trillion.
~ It's 100% natural let me remind you so folks like TL would feel comfortable buying it in this world of fakes, frauds, and marketing ploys.
~Concave cutting gives it much more brilliance than normal especially with quartz low R.I.
~The typical tilt window is not nearly as apparent and closed up by 40% at least due to the cutting.
I have had this for a while now...kept one, gave one to my girl and am getting rid of the 3 extra I had for a special project I had that is long past now.
I am only asking $55 + shipping which is a killer killer deal since the cutting my mentor had done on it cost more than what I am selling it for. I paid 3 figures for it by the way.
I had it for more but lowered it to $55 for pricescopers only..just message me and let me know who you are so I can work things to your benefit.

as a bonus since I need to sell this fast to fund a trip to mine more crystals in South Carolina this next week I will add some extra's for the price of the amethyst...freebies for your buying.

1) A large specimen of drusy quartz over agatized fossil coral from Missouri. A 360 degree specimen being able to sit in any direction and viewed from any angle
2) 17.50cts of tsavorite garnet rough in host rock. Given to me by Alexander Falster of UNO and MP2 research group. Most likely used in testing done on the Tsav deposits. One looks like a slice which is why I figure since he slices stones procured from deposits around the world and uses his microprobe and XRD on them. he would have gotten these in person at one of the east African mines. the host rock is possibly a graphite schist
3) Plus I will toss in this fantastic quartz crystal specimen from Diamond Hill Mine in South Carolina. It's thin and flat bottomed with a most wonderful iron and manganese oxide coating that was deposited naturally thus giving it a unique color for quartz.

I have it up on my girlfriends ebay site
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271218959373?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

_6950.jpg

_6951.jpg

_6952.jpg

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
Re: redux::CONCAVE CUT AMETHYST RARE LOCATION BRANDberg MUST

This is the fossil coral with drusy quartz overgrowth I hand dug from a closed barite Mine in Missouri
Free extra to PS members only

_6955.jpg

_6956.jpg

3-p6060027.jpg

4-p6060029.jpg

Barrett

Ideal_Rock

Here is the next freebie extra I am giving to whomever buys my amethyst
Yes, I am practically giving away stones these days(plus I don't have any extra gemstones to add as extra so I must use what I have laying around the house)
17.50cts of tsavorite rough specimens

_t2ec16rhjhoe9n3ke-j_brbgllmdig__60_0.jpg

_t2ec16rhji_e9qso8mt9brbglyev____60_3.jpg

_t2ec16nhjgqffh5ikhdrbrbglwwzbw__60_3.jpg

_t2ec16zhjhcffkpev3s_brbgl0p6nq__60_0.jpg

Barrett

Ideal_Rock

and lastly as the final freebie to sweeten the deal(yes, I sorely need funds to continue my mining and rockhounding)
This spec. from diamond hill mine S.C.

1-p4300227.jpg

2-p4300228.jpg

3-p4300230.jpg

Barrett

Ideal_Rock

$55 for all of this. The amethyst alone is worth over a hundred easy...the concave cutting alone would cost at least $60. How can you go wrong. If specimens are not your thing then give them to the grandkids or your folks or spouse. You really can't go wrong here

Barrett

Ideal_Rock

No takers? I have it set on $80 ON EBAY but just message me and let me know you are a PSer and then best offer it at $50 now and I will accept.
I used to be called the "Amethystguy" and I cut stones as well at one point and I can tell you that for $50 alone this is way more than worth it along with the extras.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results