shape
carat
color
clarity

Red Stone Treated? Where?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I need a red pendant. Here is my dilemma. I have a red accented wedding dress and I would love some sort of apple red stone pendant. I do not care if it is treated and turned red. I really do not want to spend a lot of money of it. If I can find one then I think that I will try to get the same for all my bridesmaids. If you have wny suggestions, I would greatly appricate it. (sorry about that horrendous spelling...)

MJO

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I would look at synthetic (man made) red spinel. It''s cheap and looks great.

lonewoodminer

Shiny_Rock
What kind of thing do you have in mind? These are made from garnet (African) - I like the red in these.

red-jewelry1.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
have you tried ebay? .....sometimes you can get something good there!!
best of luck!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I like the pieces.. But I would rather have something just a LITTLE more simple. For example.. 1 Red stone pendant on a silver necklace. I do not want the necklace to be too busy...

lonewoodminer

Shiny_Rock
Hi

Attached another garnet pendant,sterling silver. Something else to think about?

Cheers Andrew Lane

garnet_set.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
This is more like it. But I want something that is..... Round maybe or oval... Pear?

aeli

Rough_Rock
Don''t know if this is simple enough, but it''s only $39.99 on Overstock - 14k white gold with 3 garnets.

LADALA.jpg

aeli

Rough_Rock
Also, from jewelrycentral.com for $155

DADADA.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results