shape
carat
color
clarity

recommended vendor for a diamond tennis bracelet?

duckduckgoose

Rough_Rock
Hello all,

Helping a friend shop for a diamond tennis bracelet. Looking for a recommendation for a vendor for one, ideally ready-to-ship or about a week lead time. I was going to check with IDJ for availability on a 3ct white gold. Budget is $3k.

Many thanks!

Hello all,

Helping a friend shop for a diamond tennis bracelet. Looking for a recommendation for a vendor for one, ideally ready-to-ship or about a week lead time. I was going to check with IDJ for availability on a 3ct white gold. Budget is $3k.

Many thanks!

I heard Costco actually has pretty good quality jewelry. Don't have a piece from them myself though.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Check out Whiteflash - not sure about their prices for a three carat - gorgeous diamonds though!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Costco not so much
White flash superior product but $3000 wont go far
IDJ. Perfect bang for your buck and great customer service

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
people have been very happy in general with their Costco purchases. WF would be great, but I'm not seeing anything that is ready to ship in your price range. Same with Blue Nile for 3 ct. Costco has a good return policy so with your budget and timeline, I'd try them and also check IDJ and see if they can accommodate you.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
My two tennis bracelets are from James Allen. they are lab diamonds but the quality is excellent and the setting is nicely done.

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
I recommend Whiteflash or IDJ. Whiteflash can do custom pieces, so they might be able to make you a custom bracelet that fits your budget if you call them or send them an email

Calla-lilies

Shiny_Rock
I have a tennis bracelet from James Allen - sparkly and excellent quality.

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I have a tennis bracelet from James Allen - sparkly and excellent quality.

I do as well and like it a lot. It was a god value for the price. I don’t own a Costco piece but I have heard similar reviews!

ringupthebling

Rough_Rock
I have a 3ctw bracelet from IDJ, highly recommended!

May I ask approximately how much your 3ct bracelet from IDJ was and if it was lab or natural? Also did you ask for PS quality stones and if so, did you have to pay extra for them?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
May I ask approximately how much your 3ct bracelet from IDJ was and if it was lab or natural? Also did you ask for PS quality stones and if so, did you have to pay extra for them?

I asked for PS stones, but I'm not sure if they charged extra, but if they did it was minimal, when comparing the prices on their website. I purchased it about 11 years ago and it was a bit under $2000AUD from memory. The diamonds are mined.

Diamonds here in Australia are terribly expensive, and to this day, I very happily wear my bracelet and feel a hint of smugness when I look into jewellers' windows and see bracelets with the same specs as mine, for about 4 times the price I paid :bigsmile:

ringupthebling

Rough_Rock
What a deal!! Thanks for responding and glad to hear you love it to this day!

I asked for PS stones, but I'm not sure if they charged extra, but if they did it was minimal, when comparing the prices on their website. I purchased it about 11 years ago and it was a bit under $2000AUD from memory. The diamonds are mined.

Diamonds here in Australia are terribly expensive, and to this day, I very happily wear my bracelet and feel a hint of smugness when I look into jewellers' windows and see bracelets with the same specs as mine, for about 4 times the price I paid :bigsmile:

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock

OMG your comment made me laugh :lol: I am also in Australia and since owning my first ACA I feel like I am carrying the worlds best kept secret. I feel that it's my duty to tell everyone I meet that my diamond was such a bargain considering how much better it is than all the ones I see for sale here. So far I've been able to control myself but then again I haven't been out much lately either.

I had not heard of IDJ so will be checking them out as well because all this talk of tennis bracelets has me thinking I need one too!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can check jewelrykg, they sell all kinds of quality bracelets, in a good price too, it won't hurt to check out, maybe you can find what you want there~

This has already been reported as self-promotion for trade members are not allowed on this board, sorry!

DK :))

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deejay on eBay has been mentioned/recommended before for tennis bracelets.

DK :))

Chardonnay

Rough_Rock
Sorry, irrelevant...but is this the IDJ everyone referring to ?

I'm looking get a ring setting and came across this post. Thanks

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results