shape
carat
color
clarity

recommendations???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

newbie19

Rough_Rock
Hey gang,

I''m begining to look at a bridal gift for my current fiancee and was thinking along the lines of a diamond pendant or diamond solitaire necklace. Seeing as how she just received a decently priced ring and wedding costs have already begun, I was thinking about a $500 budget and wondering if anyone had some great recommendations on where to shop for such a gift?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think a diamond pendant would be a great idea. I am a sucker for hearts is that something that your FI would like?

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hello - I agree a delicate diamond pendant is a great gift idea.
This is a photo of one of the ladies from Jewels By Erica Grace wearing a couple pendants - they can help you find
a lovely antique/vintage diamond to set in a necklace, and are quite reasonably priced.
I have a similiar necklace, and having the vintage stone is nice as something slightly different..

Good luck!

JBEG pendant pic.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I second Jewels By Erica Grace. In their sneak peak was a lovely .27 OEC bezel set for around your budget.

newbie19

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the recommendations thus far. Not to in to the heart jewlery and I already know she isn''t either. Thinking more along the lines of a solitaire necklace or journey pendant (I''m open to other types of pendants) and regardless of what type of necklace I choose i will probably go with round brillant diamond(s) or possibly princess those are the only 2 diamond cuts I know that she likes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results