shape
carat
color
clarity

Recommendations on where to buy Blue Green / Sea foam Aquamarine?

Fancy That

Rough_Rock
Hello fellow PS’ers.. Looking to purchase a blue green / sea foam aquamarine, wanting reputable stores/ sellers to rule out fakes.. I am based in Australia though happy to buy online.. do any of you have any recommendations on where to start my search. This will be my first gem stone purchase, I am mostly familiar with diamonds and coloured gems appear to be a whole new complex ball game thank you in advance for any recommendations…

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Go here

They have a lot of inventory so you'll need to sift through it or ask someone to help you look for the colour you want. They are lovely people and will provide additional videos/advice.

You can request that they send the stone to GIA if you want a report (at your own cost).

Should you find a stone that you like from them I highly recommend you get them to set the stone as well if you don't already have a jeweller. They are excellent at what they do.

I have done four projects with them and each one is superb.

Mellow gave you a great resource already, but I wanted to add a couple more. Not sure what your budget is or if you're looking for a collector stone, etc., but JTV has aquas in all shapes, sizes, colors, and price points.

This is my very favorite vendor (Antony is lovely to work with). I should mention he is based in Kenya, as he deals almost exclusively in African mined CS. Good luck!

Fancy That

Rough_Rock
Mellow gave you a great resource already, but I wanted to add a couple more. Not sure what your budget is or if you're looking for a collector stone, etc., but JTV has aquas in all shapes, sizes, colors, and price points.

This is my very favorite vendor (Antony is lovely to work with). I should mention he is based in Kenya, as he deals almost exclusively in African mined CS. Good luck!

Thank you .. So many options :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results